Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 4 stars.
Price range £450 - £575 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01337 827955
Mobile: 07798 844512
On-line booking is now available through the Baincraig Lodge owner's website. See tab below.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBaincraig Lodge, Auchtermuchty, North East Fife
7 May, 14 May
Baincraig Lodge is a 4-star self-catering holiday cottage, with its own garden and fabulous views south to Falkland and the Lomond Hills. The Lodge is spacious, light and airy with two bedrooms, comfortable sitting area, fully fitted kitchen and separate utility room. It is peaceful and secluded, surrounded by farmland, but located only 10 minutes' walk from the old Royal Burgh of Auchtermuchty.
- St Andrews 20 miles
- Edinburgh 30 miles
- Perth 18 miles
- Dundee 18 miles
- Stirling 30 miles
Baincraig Lodge is a perfect base from which to explore Fife and the surrounding areas of Scotland - only an hour from Edinburgh or Stirling, and 45 minutes to St Andrews, Perth or Dundee. Walkers, cyclists and mountain bikers will enjoy Pitmedden Forest with its network of mountain biking tracks and walks, as well as the Lomond Hills and the Fife Coastal Path.
The Lodge is situated on 1/3 acre within the main Baincraig property, which is owned by Sarah and her husband, Alistair. It has parking for several cars and we can provide locked cycle storage and hosing down facilities. From spring to late autumn, cows, sheep and alpacas will be in the neighbouring fields - often with lambs in the spring.Accommodation comprises:
We regret that we are not able to cater for pets.
- Comfortably furnished sitting room, with a stove-type gas log fire and patio doors to the south-west facing decking area. TV, DVD player, video, CD player and radio, with books, board games, DVDs and videos. There are picture windows with views across the fields and up into the forest and hills.
- Dining area with seating for six if needed.
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen with gas cooker, extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer and an excellent supply of cookware, crockery, cutlery, etc.
- Double bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower, as well as a 15" wall-mounted LCD TV.
- Twin bedroom with single beds and double duvets for comfort.
- Separate utility room, fitted with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer, and with ample space to hang outdoor coats, leave walking boots and store golf clubs and other equipment. Large radiator for additional warmth to dry outdoor clothes.
- The Lodge has central heating throughout and is fully double-glazed. Linen, towels and all utilities are included in the price, as is unlimited broadband wi-fi.
Baincraig Lodge is strictly non-smoking, inside or out.