Teanassie Holiday Cottages,
Sleeps: 4 (+1 on small divan).
Price range: £305 - £510 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01463 783667
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapComfortable, well equipped cottage. Set in 14 acres of paddocks and woodland with a small herd of friendly red deer, visitors are welcome to feed them with the owner's permission. On the A831 Cannich Road leading to Glen Affric, Glen Cannich and Glen Strathfarrar. 4 miles from Beauly village with its wide choice of shops and restaurants.
3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 24 May, 31 May
- 1 double bedroom with ensuite shower room and fitted wardrobes.
- Twin bedded room (will take a third bed) with disabled access.
- Family bathroom with disabled toilet frame and seat if required.
- Lounge/diner/kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, freezer, washing machine, microwave (tumble drier in annexe, metered).
- Night storage/convector heaters, ample hot water by immersion heater, electricity included in rental, all towels and bed linen supplied, colour TV, DVD player, CD player.
- Single bed, cot, high chair available.
- Books and games.
- 2 well-behaved dogs maximum, can run in the paddocks.
- No smoking.
- Wi-fi Connection.
- Ample Parking.
- Fishing on the Beauly (Licence available in Beauly).
- Golf course 1 mile.
- Pony trekking, dolphin cruises, walking and birdwatching.
- Cruise the Caledonian Canal and Loch Ness to Urquhart Castle.
- See the salmon leap at Rogie Falls.
- Cinemas and theatre in Inverness plus a wide variety of shops and restaurants.