Lower Farm Cottages,
Morton in Marsh,
Small well behaved dog welcome.
Low Season £550 - £575 pw.
High Season £625 - £695 pw.
Short midweek breaks from £350.
Weekend breaks from £450.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01923 261176
Reload this mapBadgers Den is a charming 3 double bedroom, 2 bathroom Cotswold stone barn conversion set within one and a half acres of communal landscaped gardens overlooking Blockley brook and the beautiful grounds of the local manor house.
- Blockley is The Secret Village in the Cotswolds. It is a hillside village glowing with the honey colour stone houses, nestling in the Cotswolds. It is midway between the market towns of Moreton-in-Marsh and Chipping Campden, once the centre of the wool trade and is ideally located for Oxford, Cheltenham, Stow on the Wold, Broadway and many more beautiful Cotswold villages and not far from Shakespeare Country - historic Stratford-upon-Avon.
- There is a main line railway station to London - Paddington (journey time approx. 1 and a half hours) from Moreton-in-Marsh 3 miles away.
- The village has an attractive medieval parish church, a general store, cafe and two village inns.
Spacious hallway leading to bathroom with shower/bath/WC & wash hand basin, the living room has large windows giving views over the gardens and the brook and at the other end large French doors giving access to its private garden and alfresco dining area. This lovely family room comprises comfy sofas, TV/DVD, dining area with family sized dining table and a fully equipped open plan kitchen.
3 Double bedrooms, 2 with double beds (1 Double has a portable TV) and one with 2 single beds and a 2nd family bathroom with shower/bath/WC & wash hand basin.
Badgers Den has its own attractive gardens set within immaculate privately owned communal grounds leading to a picnic area by a delightful mill stream, garden furniture, barbecue. Private parking for two cars.
- Electric double oven and hob
- Washing Machine/Dryer
- TV with satellite freesat
- DVD/CD player
- Gas central heating
- Bed linen and towels
- 2 designated car parking space