Sleeps: 4 +cot.
One pet welcome (£25 pw).
Low season £300 - £350 pw.
High season £360 - £500 pw.
Urquhart Mill, sleeps 6
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sandra Macleod
Tel / Fax: 01854 622285
Come to Badenscallie and enjoy your holiday in our holiday cottage overlooking the Summer Isles, three minutes walk from the beach. Our holiday cottage stands in its own private grounds with stunning views of the mountains and the sea.
- The area is rich with sandy coves, birdlife, flora and fauna with excellent walking.
- Visitors who prefer a relaxing holiday will discover a unique tranquility and peace in this rugged paradise that our highland hideaway has to offer.
You will be met on arrival by the owner and shown around your holiday cottage. We have visitors who return year after year to enjoy our highland hospitality.
- The cottage was built by ourselves in 1991 and is a delightful property.
- 1 Double Room and 1 twin room.
- Kitchen has all mod cons for 4 persons. Washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge freezer, microwave, coffee percolator.
- Living room has electric coal effect fire and TV, Video and CD player and radio with a selection of films and books.
- Electric shower and bath.
- Electricity meter: Please read on arrival and before departure. Money to be left in honesty box please.
- We supply Welcome Pack: Fairy liquid, salt, pepper, olive oil, tea bags, coffee, washing powder, kitchen roll, toilet rolls.
- Welcome Gift Basket with goodies of the day!
- New shower - Jan 2012.
- New Flat Screen TV - Jan 2012.
- Bookings are taken in peak season from Sat to Sat. We can be more flexible in quieter times.
- Linen is included in your rental charge. Towels can be hired at extra cost. Please enquire about charge when booking.
- Alarm / radio.
- Heated towel rail.
- The crofts in Badenscallie belong to the owners and your dog must be kept on a lead at all times when outwith the garden area and any dog mess in the garden should be removed before the gardener comes to cut the grass please.
- We operate a busy active crofting buisness also so lots of sheep are around and lots of lambs also in April/May.
- The garden is a large private enclosed area with sitting out furniture so you can enjoy your gin and tonic and watch the stunning landscape in the evening as the sun goes down. Perfect peace - what more could you want!