BACH Y GRAIG FARMHOUSE
Bach y Graig,
Sleeps: 2 - 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Visit Wales: 5 Stars.
Price range: £180 - £795 pw.
Short breaks also available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01745 730627
Mobile: 07900 041364
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapStay in this super 16th Century Grade II* Listed Farmhouse on a working family farm. Steeped in history, once visited by Samuel Johnson, built by Sir Richard Clough - second husband to Catherine of Berain, Mother of Wales, second cousin to Queen Elizabeth I. This spacious property is the first brick building in Wales, with a datestone of 1567, and has retained many original features including oak wood panelling and oak beams.
30 Aug, 13 Sep, 27 Sep
- Highest grade: Visit Wales 5 Stars.
- Centrally situated in the beautiful Vale of Clwyd with undisturbed views of the surrounding countryside, near to Offa's Dyke footpath, ideal for walkers and cyclists.
- Within easy reach of coastal resorts, Snowdonia, the Roman City of Chester, and many National Trust properties; Bodnant Gardens and Erddig.
- We offer fishing on the River Clwyd in season.
- We have opened a 40 acre trail in our woodland which the records show dates back to medieval times. Come and enjoy the many rare plants and flowers.
The accommodation comprises a spacious self contained wing in this large farmhouse.
- 3 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin, and 1 Kingsize curtained four poster bed.
- Bathroom: Separate shower cubicle. Claw feet Victorian cast iron bath. Toilet and wash basin.
- Traditional fully fitted kitchen: Wooden floor and oak beams. Refectory table and chairs for six people. Fully equipped, including auto washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, electric cooker, dishwasher.
- Oak panelled snug: oak beams. Wood burner in small inglenook. Flat screen TV, DVD player / Freeview.
- Central heating.
- Super large renovated lounge with original slate floor, bread oven, inglenook, oak beams. Large comfy sofas.
- All bedding and towels included in the rent.
- Electricity included in rent.
- Large garden with swings, seating and table.
- Ample parking.
- Full central heating, additional charge of £25 is added to weekly rate October to March.
- Initial supply of logs included, extra can be purchased at Bach y Graig.