80 Queens Road,
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Tourist Board: Awaiting Grading.
Low season £350 - £400 pw.
High season £450 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01764 685264
Reload this mapAvocet Cottage is a semi-detached cottage bungalow offering self-catering accommodation for 5 and located approximately 5 minutes from Comrie village centre.
The cottage comprises:
- On the edge of the Scottish Highlands the village of Comrie nestles amidst spectacular scenery and offers a multitude of activites including golf, sailing, fishing, cycling and endless lovely country and riverside walks.
- The village has a thriving community with a good selection of shops, tearooms and restaurants.
- Comrie is very central for touring the Scottish Highlands and easily accessible for Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling and Perth.
- Entrance Hall.
- Sitting Room with coal effect gas fire, TV, DVD and CD player.
- Kitchen/Dining Room with fridge, washer/dryer, microwave, gas hob and electric oven.
- 3 bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin, 1 single).
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
- There are enclosed gardens front and rear and off street parking. Garden Shed for storage.
- Gas, electricity, bedding and towels are included in the price.
- Pets welcome by arrangement.