KILMUN (AVICH LODGE)
Cot and highchair available.
Sorry no pets.
Low season: £300 pw.
Mid season: £325 - £375 pw.
High season: £400 - £450 pw.
Discount for couples and short breaks offered, subject to availability - please see website for details.
For further details please contact:
Craig & Jill Haxton
Tel: 01866 844232
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapKilmun is a beautifully constructed Norwegian pine lodge offering self-catering accommodation of exceptional quality, set in the peace and seclusion of remote Lochavich glen - yet it's only 21 miles from the bustling town of Oban and within 20 minutes drive of local pubs and restaurants.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
Comfortably furnished for 4 people, Kilmun comprises:
Activities & Attractions:
- Large open plan living/dining room with TV, DVD, CD player, leather settees and dining table and chairs. French doors open onto the patio overlooking Loch Avich (photo on right).
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric hob/cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, iron and all the usual cooking utensils. Access to washing-machine and tumble-drier, if required.
- One double and one twin bedroom each with two bedside cabinets, a two-door wardrobe and a dressing table with mirror.
- Bathroom with washbasin and vanity unit, WC, shower, heated towel rail and airing cupboard.
- Electric heating and double-glazing throughout.
- All rooms are wheelchair accessible and entry to external doors is by ramp.
- Block paving provides plenty of off-road parking and the surrounding informal garden extends to about 0.5 acre.
- Electricity, bed linen and towels included in rental.
- Sorry, no pets. No smoking.
- Perfectly positioned near to the coast and midway between Ben Nevis in the north and the Kintyre peninsula in the south, Kilmun is a wonderful base for exploring the west of Scotland - and whatever your interests, there's plenty to see and do.
- Fishing, walking, bird-watching and mountain-bike trails are all available locally - or just sit, relax and enjoy the stunning view of Loch Avich and the surrounding hills!
- The area is rich in wildlife - deer, red squirrel, pine marten, black throated divers, eagles and osprey are all frequent visitors to Lochavich - and there are beavers at Knapdale, only an hour's drive away.
- Also within easy travelling distance you'll find beautiful gardens, historic castles and kirks, ancient stone circles, museums, distilleries, sea cruises, wildlife excursions, or even visit the Corryvreckan whirlpool on a high-powered motorboat!