AULD TOLL COTTAGES
2 cottages sleeping:
3 and 4.
Sorry no pets.
STB: 3 Stars.
Low season £175 - £250 pw.
High season May to Oct inclusive £300 - £400 pw.
Lochview Barn, Runacraig, Strathyre, sleeps 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children
Craigard Apartment, 49 Craigard Road, Callander, sleeps 2
Alpine Lodge, 1 Loch Lubnaig Cottages, Strathyre, sleeps 6
For further information please contact:
Riverview, Leny Road, Callander FK17 8AL
Tel: 01877 330635
Reload this mapCALLANDER is set in the beautiful TROSSACHS area made famous by the great Scottish novelist Sir Walter Scott. The area boasts some of the most varied scenery in Scotland with a wide variety of tree clad hills, lochs, glens providing a great choice of walks and cycle routes.
AULD TOLL COTTAGES are half a mile west from Callander near a country pub and 2 woollen mills and the Callander/Strathyre cycle track.
- The steam ship 'Sir Walter Scott' sails daily on nearby Loch Katrine from Easter to October. This natural beauty is why it forms the most beautiful part of Scotland's first National Park.
- Callander is the main town in this attractive tourist area and has many interesting shops and restaurants. The McLaren Leisure Centre includes swimming, climbing wall etc.
Special low season deals are available, ask for details.
- These very old former toll cottages are fully modernised and include:
TV, microwave, washer dryer, central heating with bed linen and towels being supplied.
- One cottage has a double and a single room whilst the other has a double and a twin room.
- Each cottage has private parking and garden area.
- Cycle storage can be provided.
Sorry no smoking, no pets.