THE OLD COACH HOUSE
Sleeps: 4 (+1).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £400 pw.
Mid season £450 pw.
High season £500 pw.
My weekly change over day is a Friday but shorter breaks of 3 nights (Friday to Monday) or 4 nights (Monday to Friday) are available. Please e-mail or phone for rates.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01757 288891 or 077990 45111
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA luxurious barn conversion in a rural village 13 miles from York. Set in its own wooded garden The Old Coach House is beautifully furnished and equipped and offers its guests peace and tranquility.
12 Apr, 19 Apr, 26 Apr, 17 May
- There are two large, en suite bedrooms - a double with a Victorian Brass Bedstead and the other a twin bedded room. The double room has a bath, wash basin, wc and separate walk in shower while the twin room has a bath with overhead shower, wash basin and wc. Both bedrooms have TV's.
- There is an upstairs sitting room overlooking the garden so that you can sit and watch the wildlife.
- Downstairs is a large sitting room overlooking the lawn and an equally large kitchen/diner which is very well equipped and has french windows opening on to a gravelled courtyard.
- There is a downstairs cloakroom and a separate utility room.
- Outside is a decking area with gazebo and garden seats, a canopied outside dining area and a large lawn with a patio area in front of the sitting room.
- There is off road parking.