Sleeps: up to 7.
October to April 600 euro pw.
May, June & September 800 euro pw.
July, August, Xmas, New Year, Easter 1100 euro pw.
For further details please contact:
Dave & Valerie Deighan
Tel: +353 (0) 1 5356650
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAughavannagh Cottage is a beautifully restored farmhouse in the spectacular Wicklow Mountains, just over an hour south of Dublin. Situated in a stunning wooded valley, this lovely house sleeps up to seven in perfect comfort. Recently described by The Irish Times as High in the Wicklow Mountains, just the most picture perfect example of a country home. It retains the 19th century cottage feel, but with all the comforts of a good home away from home.
29 Aug, 5 Sep, 19 Sep, 26 Sep
Easily reached from airports and ferries, there is no long drive once you arrive in Ireland yet you can easily get away from it all in spectacular scenery in an undiscovered area. The beautiful lake at Glendalough is only 20 minutes away and lovely village of Aughrim is just a short drive through idyllic scenery. Glenmalure (complete with welcoming pub!) is minutes away in the next valley.
- This pretty cottage with its magnificent views is fully equipped with every modern convenience (oil fired central heating, satellite TV, stereo system, microwave, washing machine etc.) whilst still retaining all the character of times past.
- There is a little stream running beside the house, which is set up a leafy laneway off a quiet country road.
- Set at the foot of Luqnaquilla, Wicklow's highest mountain (which rises to over 3,000 feet behind the cottage) the local area has golf, hill walking, mountain climbing, fishing, sailing and blue flag beaches.
- There are lots of friendly pubs and restaurants nearby and the pretty village of Avoca (Ballykissangel of TV fame) is a short drive away.
- Historic houses, ancient monasteries and glorious unspoilt scenery are all on your doorstep.
So whether you want an activity holiday packed with things to do - or alternatively somewhere to just chill out and relax - this is the place to do it!