Pets on request.
Visit Wales: 4 Star.
Low season £450 - £500 pw.
High season £450 - £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07866 479991
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis rustic Abergavenny holiday cottage is part of a Grade II listed country house set in 2.5 acres of grounds. The picturesque Monmouthshire - Brecon Canal runs right past the house and the towpath is ideal for cycling and walking. Well placed for discovering the Brecon Beacons Black Mountains and good local pubs and supermarket within easy walking distance.
15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr, 19 Apr
- Offering extremely comfortable accommodation with period features, recently refurbished and carpeted throughout.
- Accessible via a large entrance hall providing ample storage for boots, bikes and pushchairs. Cloakroom situated off hall.
- The large kitchen is well-equipped with full electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer.
- The house offers two spacious sitting rooms, one at ground level with French windows on to the garden and leads into a dining room. The other sitting room is on the first floor with TV/DVD.
- Upstairs are 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 doubles and 1 twin and a large bathroom with electric shower.
- Bedlinen and towels included.
- Cot and highchair on request.
- Central heating, electricity, WiFi included.