DEVERON VALLEY LOG CABINS
Bridge of Marnoch,
Photo: Woodland Retreat
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
Price range £300 - £600 pw.
Bonnie View Lodge:
Pet by arrangement.
Price range £300 - £500 pw.
Photo: Bonnie View Lodge
For further details please contact:
Mr and Mrs Koos / Carolyn de Jonge
Tel (home): 01466 780180
Mob: 07751 062165
Mob: 07787 898251
Woodland Retreat: Luxury fully equipped self-catering Finnish log cabins, set in 2.5 acres of private wood overlooking river Deveron. Wake up in the morning to the sound of birds singing and the river in the background - you could be anywhere - it is the place to come and relax and unwind.
Bonnie Lodge: Luxury fully equipped self catering Scottish built log cabin overlooking the River Deveron and surrounding countryside.
- The log cabins sleeps 4 and has two bedrooms downstairs, a bathroom with shower, fully equiped kitchen and a spacious lounge with log burner, T.V, DVD, and CD player.
- Heating is by wood burner plus electric heating as back up on coin meter.
- Electricity: 1st £10 is included in summer (May-September). 1st £20 is included in winter (October-April).
- Upstairs you have the master bedroom with TV and CD player.
- Outside you can relax on the veranda, enjoy a barbecue or rock yourself to sleep in the rocking chair.
- It has 2 bedrooms, one double, one twin / bathroom with walk in shower, hallway and a well equipped kitchen, and a living room with TV, DVD player and woodburner - also electric oil filled radiators for backup.
- Logs are free. Electricity - first £10 is included in summer (May - Sep). First £20 is included in winter (Oct - Apr).
- Outside is a large veranda you can relax on with a glass of your favourite tipple.