THE HAYLOFT AT AUCHAVAN
Sorry no pets or children.
STB: 5 Stars.
Saturday 4pm - Saturday 10am.
Low season £400 - £520 pw.
High season £600 - £660 pw.
Christmas and New Year: poa.
Weekend and short breaks available on application.
For further details please contact:
Auchavan Estate, Whins of Laguna, Murthly, Perth PH1 4HE
Tel: 07881 309339
NB. Please include your telephone number in any email message.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Hayloft is peacefully situated at the head of this picturesque glen. This old stone barn has just been excellently converted into the most charming comfortable retreat for one or two couples.
5 Sep, 12 Sep
- Enjoy the peace and tranquillity and the abundant wildlife in the heart of this highland estate.
- Visit the lochs to the west or the beautiful coast and beaches to the east.
- For the more active there is superb hill walking, mountain biking and cycling from your doorstep to suit all abilities.
- Glenshee ski slopes are close-by in winter and in summer golfers are spoilt for choice by many first class courses.
- The cottage is non-smoking and offers very comfortable accommodation on two floors.
- The main living area is open-plan and comprises kitchen and dining downstairs with a sitting room upstairs. The kitchen boasts a dual fuel range cooker with gas hobs and electric ovens, Digital freeview TV, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Upstairs Sitting room with a gas-fired cast-iron stove, TV/DVD/CD and Freesat, and a small library of films, books and games.
- The main double bedroom is downstairs with en suite bath, shower, basin and wc. Leading off this bathroom is a luxurious sauna, to ease away the stress, aches and pains.
- Upstairs there is a second double bedroom with an en suite shower, basin and wc.
- A tiled Coats Lobby gives access to a Shower room with basin and wc and a separate Utility room with Belfast sink, washing machine, tumble dryer and pulley.
- Oil fired central heating, underfloor throughout the downstairs and radiators upstairs.
- Private fenced garden including parking for 2 cars, patio, picnic table and barbecue.
- During your stay why not visit some of the nearby famous attractions: Balmoral, Blair, Glamis Castles and Scone Palace are all within an hour's drive.
- For golf fans there are 7 courses within a 30 minute drive or St Andrews and Carnoustie are also within reach. For some family fun the 9-hole highland course at Dalmunzie Hotel, Spittal of Glenshee should not be missed.
- For shoppers why not visit House of Bruar ('Harrods in the Hills') or if you fancy a wee dram then stop off at Edradour distillery by Pitlochry followed by an evening at the renowned festival theatre nearby.