Atherfield Green Farm Cottages,
Atherfield Green Farm,
Isle of Wight
Pets welcome, £20 pw.
Prices: £237 - £655 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01983 741573
Atherfield Green Farm Holiday Cottages are situated in the stunning south-west of the Isle of Wight. Owned by Jenny and Alistair Davidson, there is a choice of four cottages; Rose, Honeysuckle, Fuchsia and Lavender, all of which are accessible for disabled guests.
- Lavender Cottage is single-storey, once comprising part of the farm's milking parlour and dairy.
- It has 2-ground floor bedrooms, sleeping up to 4-people.
- There is a lounge, and separate kitchen which has had the recent addition of a light, airy conservatory, giving an attractive dining room, with a view into the courtyard.
- There is a fully disabled accessible wet room and we offer the loan of a variety of shower chairs.
- In one of the bedrooms, we provide a fully electric, single profiling bed, along with a standard single.
- In the main bedroom, there is a choice of a super king double, or two singles.
- The cottage has its own patio and access to a shared garden which houses a hot tub available for guests to use.
- The cottages are situated in a rural hamlet with direct access to quiet footpaths taking you into the beautiful surrounding countryside.
- The nearest pub is approximately 2.3 miles, with various villages within a five mile radius.