Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £325 - £530 pw.
Otterburn Cottage, 10 Lower Breakish, Breakish, Isle of Skye
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01471 822583
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Welcome to Ashgrove!
26 Apr, 3 May
Ashgrove is a newly refurbished bungalow located in the peaceful area of Blackpark near the village of Broadford at the south end of the island. The house enjoys an elevated position with fine panoramic sea and mountain views and also overlooks the townships of Breakish and Waterloo.
- Local amenities, which include shops, pubs and restaurants are readily accessed and within walking distance of the house.
- Ashgrove is an ideal base for exploring both the island and Wester Ross. The seashore is a few minutes walk from the house.
- Boat trips are available to see other islands - Raasay, The Small Isles, Western Isles of Lewis and Harris - and amazing wildlife which includes, seals, dolphins, many seabirds and perhaps the fabulous Sea Eagle.
- The house is fully furnished to a high standard and has full central heating.
- The spacious double bedroom features a kingsize bed with ensuite facilities.
- There is a twin bedded bedroom.
- The family bathroom is fitted with a freestanding bath.
- A fully equipped new fitted kitchen with gas hob, double electric oven, dishwasher, free standing fridge/freezer and microwave oven.
- The utility room contains a washer/dryer, airer, iron and board.
- The sitting room is well presented and spacious with lovely panoramic views and is equipped with satellite TV, DVD player and ipod dock together with a small selection of DVD's, books and board games. Broadband access is also available.
- An attractively furnished dining room is open plan to the sitting room.
- Ashgrove has a small walled front garden and large rear garden and off road car parking.
- The price is inclusive of all heating, gas and electricity.
- Towels and linen are supplied.
- A child's cot is available.
- We regret we cannot accommodate pets.
- No smoking permitted.