COTTAGE NUMBER TWO
Ashfield Self Catering
Sleeps: 2 - 8.
Sorry no pets.
Visit England: 4 Star Gold.
Prices from £590 pw.
This Cottage has a Friday start date.
Short Breaks available in Low Season.
Cottage Number One, sleeps 4 + 1
Cottage Number Three, sleeps 2 + 1
For further details please contact:
Mrs Carol Fisk
Tel: 01751 460218
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThese Holiday Cottages in North Yorkshire are situated in Lockton, a North York Moors National Park Village near Pickering and close to Dalby Forest. The Cottages have been Awarded 4 Star Gold by Visit England for the quality of accommodation.
10 Oct, 17 Oct, 31 Oct, 7 Nov
Cottage Number Two is a large stone built 4 bedroom Cottage, ideal for families or a group of friends. It has full central heating; a wood burning stove for those colder evenings and is double-glazed throughout. With original beamed ceilings, a farmhouse style kitchen/dining room with a Yorkshire flagged stone floor and Rayburn range cooker, this Cottage makes an idyllic retreat for your holiday.
- This Cottage offers a spacious lounge, farmhouse style kitchen/dining room, utility room, garden room, twin bedroom and shower room.
- There are 3 bedrooms, a double bedroom with its own cloakroom, a family bedroom and a single bedroom;
- also upstairs there is a fully fitted bathroom with over bath shower.
WiFi, Linen and fuel:
- The Cottage has a south-facing garden with patio area and lawn.
- To the front of the Cottage there is off street parking for 2 cars.
- Wi-Fi / Internet Access available.
- All Linen and towels included in the price.
- All fuel and the 1st bag of logs included in the price, extra logs at cost.
- 2 Pubs within 1 mile of the village.
- Play Park in the village with all weather tennis court.
- Ashfield Self Catering Holiday Cottages are in the perfect location to enjoy the many things this area has to offer, for those that enjoy walking there are many walks, which can start straight from your doorstep.
- Close by Dalby Forest can offer a challenge for the more adventurous from mountain biking to Go-Ape or the Segway bikes.
- Five miles away the market town of Pickering is one of the starting points for the North Yorkshire Moors Railway, you can travel by Steam train stopping off at Goathland used in the filming of the Heartbeat series or travel on to the old fishing Port of Whitby.
- Within a short drive of the Holiday Cottages you can visit historic houses and gardens, castles and museums, the Ancient City of York or spend a day at the seaside, before returning to the tranquil setting of Ashfield Cottages.
- For more information on the Cottages, prices and availability please visit our website.