COTTAGE NUMBER ONE
Ashfield Self Catering
Sleeps: 4 (+1) (1 double bedroom + 1 family bedroom).
Sorry no pets.
Visit England: 4 Star Gold.
Prices from £340 pw.
Low season Short Breaks available.
Cottage Number Two, sleeps 7 + 1
Cottage Number Three, sleeps 2 + 1
For further details please contact:
Mrs Carol Fisk
Tel: 01751 460218
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThese Holiday Cottages in North Yorkshire are situated in Lockton, a North York Moors National Park Village near Pickering and close to Dalby Forest. The Cottages have been Awarded 4 Star Gold by Visit England for the quality of accommodation.
Cottage Number One is a traditional stone built Cottage, which is spacious and comfortable, with an open pine staircase and bespoke pine furniture, giving this Cottage a warm and country feel. The Cottage also has full central heating ensuring your comfort whatever time of year you choose to stay. This Cottage can comfortably sleep 5, in 1 double bedroom and 1 family bedroom.
- Comfortable spacious lounge.
- Fully fitted kitchen and dining room with a full range of appliances.
- Large modern fully fitted shower room with wash basin and toilet.
- Utility room with washer and freezer.
- 1 double bedroom.
- 1 family bedroom with 1 double and 1 single bed.
- 2nd toilet with washbasin.
WiFi, Linen and fuel:
- The Cottage has a south-facing garden with patio area and lawn.
- To the front of the Cottage there is off street parking for guests.
- Wi-Fi / Internet Access available.
- All Linen and towels included in the price.
- All fuel included in the price.
- 2 Pubs within 1 mile of the village.
- Play Park in the village with all weather tennis court.
- Ashfield Self Catering Holiday Cottages are in the perfect location to enjoy the many things this area has to offer, for those that enjoy walking there are many walks, which can start straight from your doorstep.
- Close by Dalby Forest can offer a challenge for the more adventurous from mountain biking to Go-Ape or the Segway bikes.
- Five miles away the market town of Pickering is one of the starting points for the North Yorkshire Moors Railway, you can travel by Steam train stopping off at Goathland used in the filming of the Heartbeat series or travel on to the old fishing Port of Whitby.
- Within a short drive of the Holiday Cottages you can visit historic houses and gardens, castles and museums, the Ancient City of York or spend a day at the seaside, before returning to the tranquil setting of Ashfield Cottages.
- For more information on the Cottages, prices and availability please visit our website.