Dunstan, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 3SZ
Low season £295 pw.
High season £450 pw.
Our changeover day is normally Friday, but can be flexible.
Short breaks a minimum of 3 nights.
For further details please contact:
Mr Tony Mould and Mrs Rosie Mould
01665 570129 home
07899 024056 mobile Tony
07860483412 mobile Rosie
Reload this mapAsh Cottage is a cosy historical cottage in the pretty village of Dunstan.
Accommodation and Facilities
- Ideal for couples or families it has a one double bedroom and one bunk room.
- It is close to beaches and the coastal path and ideal for using as a base for sightseeing and walking on the beaches and hills of Northumberland.
- It is close to the fishing village of Craster with its kipper smokery and picturesque harbour and stunning Dunstanburgh castle is within walking distance.
- A handy entrance porch leads to a bijou sitting room with kitchen facilities and dining table.
- Upstairs there are 2 small bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. Cot.
- There is a cooker, microwave, washer dryer, iron, fridge with freezer compartment.
- TV and DVD, and radio.
- We are on the bus route so it is possible to reach our cottage by bus from Alnwick.
- There is a small seating area outside.
- There is on parking space outside the door and another private parking space at the end of the row of cottages.
- If you don't fancy cooking there is excellent bar food in the Cottage Inn.
- Most visitors enjoy sampling the local restaurants - there is plenty of information on these in the cottage guide. You are welcome to bring a well-behaved pet, please contact us for more information.