Sorry no pets.
Price per week: £390.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07778 742884
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapArtisan Studio is a unique small apartment. It has been thoughtfully designed and tastefully furnished with a spectacular folding bed that allows extra space in the living area.
29 Apr, 6 May
The rooms comprise:
- A living/bedroom where the bed folds out from the wall.
- A good sized kitchen for two with a two ring induction hob and a combo microwave/convector oven, dishwasher and washing-machine.
- There is a shower room with heated towel rail.
- Artisan studio is new to the market as of April 2016.
- It has been designed by John and Kristen to provide a small studio apartment in the heart of the fishing village.
- There is Wifi and ethernet point access and an internet enabled TV.
- Complimentary Tea and coffee are provided.
- Artisan Studio Apartment is located in the heart of the beautiful West Coast fishing village of Tarbert, Argyll, where there are stunning views across the harbour with its mix of fishing boats and leisure craft.
- The Apartment is extremely well placed for access to all the local amenities on foot, with everything from restaurants, bars and cafes, to art galleries, gift shops, convenience stores and newsagents only a moment's walk from the front door.
- The Kintyre Way begins just a few hundred metres away, with a climb up the steps, past the ruins of Robert the Bruce's castle.
- Tarbert is extremely well placed for exploring the islands of the Inner Hebrides, with nearby ferry links to Islay, Jura, Arran, Gigha, and Bute via Portavadie.
- There are fantastic local beaches, and opportunities for walking, sailing, cycling, fishing, golf, bird watching, shooting and diving not to mention the various and very popular local Festivals - Music, Seafood and Whisky.
- Book your accommodation, ferry trips and distillery tours early to avoid disappointment - especially during festival times!
- Guests can also visit the pool and spa at the Portavadie marina which is a short ferry trip away.
- John and Kristen will be happy to advise on places to visit.