Arthog Hall Farm,
Pets by arrangement.
Low season £250 pw.
Mid season £400 pw.
High season £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01341 250620
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Barns at Arthog Hall Farm
27 Dec, 3 Jan, 10 Jan, 17 Jan
Snug in Snowdonia - Newly converted historic stone barns with access to a wealth of countryside activities.
- Peacefully set in the village of Arthog at the southern end of the Snowdonia National Park, at the foot of the Cader Idris, Arthog Hall Barns are ideally positioned opposite the Mawddach Trail, giving access by foot, or bicycle to the famous Abermaw Bridge, Fairbourne Beach, Penmaenpool with its waterside pub and beyond to the market town of Dolgellau, from where the more ambitious can take advantage of the Coed y Brenin mountain biking trail.
- The wider area can be explored via the Cambrian coastal railway from nearby Morfa Mawddach Station linking to the national rail network at Machynlleth.
- These newly converted stone barns have stunning views of the Rhinog Mountains.
- The area has a wealth of bird watching, including the RSPB site at Penmaenpool, fishing and mountain walking, as well as close access to a number of beautiful beaches, the nearest being the unspoilt Fairbourne Beach (blue flag) two miles away.
- The Aberdovey and Royal St. Davids links golf courses are a twenty-minute drive away.
The property is part of a new conversion by the architect owners of a series of 18th and 19th century barns into contemporary cottages. Endowed with original features they incorporate attractive open plan living spaces at ground floor with two bedrooms at first floor level. The property is unique, just completed (spring '08) and constructed to modern standards including oil-fired central heating. There is easy access and off road parking for two vehicles.
- Well equipped kitchen.
- Open plan living / dining room with oak beamed ceiling and contemporary finishes.
- Under-floor heating.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom.
Pets by arrangement only.
Strictly no smoking.