Isle of Arran
Pets by arrangement.
Low season £200 pw.
High season £250 pw.
Pagelink: Hunters Cottage, sleeps 4
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapHunters Apartment is conveniently located within easy walking distance of the ferry, shops, restaurants, bars and the visitor attractions that Brodick and the surrounding area has to offer. It is a perfect island base for those not wishing to use a car. There is quite a good bus service round the island, especially in the summer months if you are organized or you can hire a car or bikes for the day if you wish. Built on to the main cottage in 1990, Hunters Apartment is a completely self-contained holiday home which shares the entrance and garden with the main cottage, Hunters Cottage, itself being one of the oldest cottages in the village.
- The fresh, bright accommodation is ideal for a couple with a double bedroom, shower room with w/c, wash hand basin, lounge/dining and kitchen area which looks out over a quiet garden.
- The accommodation is compact but has everything you would need.
- There is a TV and DVD player, cd player, radio/tape recorder, a small selection of games and books as well as the usual Fridge/freezer, cooker, washing machine and microwave.
- The lounge door opens out into a walled garden which guests are very welcome to use. Sit and relax on the garden furniture on the patio.
- Linen and towels are provided and electricity is metered and charged at the end of your stay.