Pets welcome by arrangement.
Low season £470 - £520 pw.
High season £625 - £775 pw.
For further details please contact:
Ian Benfold Haywood
Tel: 01244 660198 or 07947 001424
Reload this mapArfryn sleeps four guests and sits in an enviable position on the slopes of Gyrn Goch, with fantastic uninterrupted views over Caernarfon Bay. A truly magical position were you can marvel at the stunning sunsets in front of the cottage, star gaze on clear nights and look out for dolphins playing in the bay.
- The cottage has been lovingly renovated. Both bedrooms are en-suite with underfloor heating, heated towel rails and powerful and spacious showers. Choose between a view of the ocean or the tranquility of the garden and sleep soundly in top quality beds.
- A light and airy lounge has ample room for dining in or cosy up on one of the sofas in front of the wood burning fire and watch your favourite movie.
- The kitchen has everything you need to prepare a fine dinning meal or just a snack.
- Relax in the conservatory. The private gardens are full of beautiful plants and flowers, scents and colours to stimulate and sooth, a decked area with outdoor dining table and chairs to enjoy your BBQ.
- Arfryn is a warm, peaceful and welcoming cottage were you will feel safe and relaxed.
- The costal path runs behind the cottage taking you past an ancient woodland with enchanted emerald green glades which conceal a hidden one hundred and fifty foot waterfall (site of special scientific interest SSSI). It will also take you up to the top of Gyrn Goch, 'The Red Horn' and into the Land of Giants and as you venture across towards Snowdon, crossing the meeting places where ancient wizards would gather.
- Alternatively wonder down the hill to the local shop (fifteen minutes) or the award winning pub for refreshments or a meal.
- You are in an ideal location for beaches, golf courses, cycling (new cycle track run past the cottage), walking, bird spotting, SCUBA diving and fishing.