Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Small dogs welcome.
Low season £250 pw.
High season £325 pw.
For further details please contact:
2 Melbost, Point, Isle-of-Lewis, Scotland HS2 0BG
Tel: 01851 704594
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis comfortable cottage is located close to hills and beaches in a very quiet scenic area about 30 miles from Stornoway, the main town of Lewis, and it is about an hour's leisurely drive from the airport and ferry.
Photo: Beach near the cottage.
There is much to see in Uig - including moor, sea, sand and mountains. For the bird watcher there are many varieties of sea-birds and moor-birds. The sand stretches for miles and for the energetic there are many places to walk or climb. For the historian there is the site where the Viking Chessmen were discovered, the Callanish Stones and many other snippets of historical interest can be researched. There is a historical museum about 2 miles from the cottage which specialises in local history.
- Living room with dining area.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Utility room.
- 1 main double bedroom, 1 single bedroom (on ground floor), and two attic single bedrooms.
- Bathroom with independent overbath shower, WC and wash handbasin.
- A cot is available.
- Night storage heating and electric heating, fridge, cooker, automatic washing machine, microwave, kettle etc.
- Colour TV with Freeview, and radio/cassette.
- Selection of books, jigsaws, and games.
- Coin operated telephone which does not give changeAll bed linen and towels are provided for you.
- Electricity is charged by meter reading.