78 Chediston Street,
Sorry no children or pets.
Low Season £275 per week.
Mid Season £325 per week.
High Season £375 per week.
Short breaks and long weekends available from £180.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01986 835853
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA cosy holiday cottage for couples or singles close to the Suffolk heritage coastal town of Southwold. Available all year round for weeks, midweek and weekend romantic breaks. This pretty one-bedroomed clay-pipe maker's cottage, circa 1850, is tucked away in a small, quiet off-road terrace close to the water meadows on the edge of the charming un-spoilt Suffolk town of Halesworth. It is approached by a short footpath from Chediston Street where there is on street parking.
15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 12 Apr
- The countryside is only 100 metres away with a footpath heading across the water meadows and into open fields and the town centre is a short and pleasant walk down the hill.
- Arcadia Cottage is ideally located for touring the Suffolk heritage coast and for walkers, birdwatchers, cyclists, or those who simply require some peace and tranquillity....
- Fishing, golf and horse riding available nearby.
- See Noticeboard for local events diary.
- Sitting room with brick fireplace and wood-burning stove (logs included), TV/DVD and CD/radio player.
- Kitchen with gas cooker and fridge. Plenty of pots and pans.
- Pretty bedroom with double bed and views over the water meadows.
- Bathroom with shower bath, electric heated towel rail. Constant hot water.
- Outside sitting area with bench and flower-lined pathways.
- Parking on the street nearby.
- Secure bicycle store.
- Electric storage heating in the colder months.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Hot water and heating included.
- No smoking, children or pets.
- Wi-Fi available nearby.
This historic small market town is a centre for the Arts, hosting the nationally acclaimed High Tide Festival of Drama in the Spring and the town's Arts Festival in the Autumn. It has excellent food shops, including an organic deli, selling local produce. There are banks with cashpoints, a chemist, a small supermarket, off-licence, antique shops and galleries, as well as several restaurants, cafes, pubs, library with CD/DVD rental and internet access, and the Cut Arts Centre.
The picturesque coastal town of Southwold is only 9 miles away, with Walberswick, Dunwich, Minsmere RSPB reserve, Aldeburgh and Snape Maltings a little further.
Numerous pretty villages with inviting country pubs - some offering live music, are within walking, cycling or driving distance.