ARBUTHNOTT HOLIDAY LETS
Aberdeenshire / Kincardineshire
Photo: Garden Cottage
Sleeps: 2 - 7.
Cot and highchair available on request (no bedding or linen provided for cot).
Pets welcome by arrangement (£10 per pet per stay).
Satellite broadband at The Old School.
Visit Scotland: 3 Stars.
Price range: £445 - £655 pw.
Short breaks welcome, please contact us.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01561 320417
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapArbuthnott Holiday Lets offer three delightful self catering holiday cottages converted from The Old School on the Arbuthnott Estate near Laurencekirk. The design is clever so that each cottage has a different outlook and is very independent and private. Two of the cottages sleep 6 and one sleeps 5 - all are beautifully appointed and tastefully decorated. Also recently renovated, detached and secluded 'Garden Cottage' with its 4 bedrooms which can sleep up to 7 people.
1 Aug, 8 Aug, 15 Aug, 22 Aug, 29 Aug, 5 Sep
Two photos below:The Old School, and view from The Old School
These three star cottages all have the following features:
Two photos below:
- Central heating by wood pellets included in rental price.
- Well equipped modern kitchens with a dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and a fridge.
- Comfortable sitting rooms with TV and DVD players.
- Satellite broadband at The Old School.
- Fresh flowers provided weekly.
- Welcome pack on arrival.
- All bedding and towels included in price.
- Caretaker on site.
Open plan kitchen and living room in Sunset Song, and kitchen in Cloud Howe.
- 'Sunset Song' has a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a single bedroom as well as a double sofa-bed.
- 'Grey Granite' and 'Cloud Howe' both have a double bedroom and 2 twin rooms.
- 'Garden Cottage' has 1 king size en suite (photo on right), 2 twins and 1 single bedroom.
- There is plenty to do in the area - the sea is just a few miles away, with sandy or rocky beaches at St Cyrus and the neighbouring villages.
- Royal Deeside is on the doorstep with its fine houses, castles and gardens.
- Numerous golf courses are nearby (including Montrose, Edzell, Auchenblae and Stonehaven).
- Fishing is another popular activity with sea-fishing from Stonehaven and with free fishing permit on River Bervie if you are staying in the holiday cottages.
We are approximately one hour north of Perth or half an hour south of Aberdeen. The nearest airport is Aberdeen about 45 min drive away.