Isle of Man
Sorry no pets.
Isle of Man Tourist Board: 4 Stars.
Low season £225 per wk.
High season £275 - £325 per wk.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01624 851507
Mobile: 07624 422226
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAppletree Lodge is a self catering unit equipped and furnished to a high standard, and nestles in the delightful village of Glen Vine making it an ideal base from which you can explore our lovely island.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
The accommodation is as follows:
The Isle of Man has established itself as one of the leading European destinations for heritage and our 10,000 year old history is encapsulated in the aware winning 'Story of Mann'.All the heritage sites are easily accessible from Appletree Lodge.
- Designed for two people.
- Fully fitted kitchen including fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- Comfortable open plan accommodation with a lovely pine ceiling.
- Twin or double bedded sleeping arrangements.
- Colour television, DVD player, and CD player.
- Bath, shower and WC.
- Welcome pack on arrival.
- All inclusive price - NO EXTRAS for gas, electricity, linen etc.
- Car parking and use of garden patio next to waterfall and pond.
- Bus stop within 100 yards.
- Sorry but no pets please.