Sleeps: 2 (with option of sofa bed).
1 dog allowed (£10).
Prices: £325 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01665519972 or 07702601748
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis beautiful first floor apartment is set in a select new development of luxury apartments in the coastal village of Beadnell. It offers superior accommodation for couples wishing to enjoy a relaxing, romantic holiday at any time of the year. It is ideally placed for the Haven Beach which is 300 metres way. A stroll over the field takes you to Beadnell Bay and Harbour. Two pubs serving meals and one with a very good restaurant are a short stroll from the apartment. The apartment is an excellent base to return to after a busy day exploring our wonderful coastline.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
- Entrance hall with stairs leading to the apartment.
- Lounge/Dining - This superb open plan room is an ideal place to relax and is furnished to a very high standard with comfortable sofas where you can lounge in front of 42" plasma TV and radio. DVD and CD player.
- Kitchen - very well equipped with integrated appliances including electric oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge/ with ice box and microwave.
- Bedroom with views towards fields. King size bed, lounge chair, 26" flat screen TV, bedside lighting and ample storage.
- En suite shower room. Superior fittings throughout including power shower cubicle with foot spa, lighting and radio; bidet, vanity unit, wc, ladder towel rail, shaving point.
- Shared Patio area with garden furniture.
- Private parking in the car park for 1 car with additional visitor parking spaces.
- Central heating throughout.
- Double glazing and insulation.
- ALL heating/ power included in rent.
- Good selection of books, DVDs, games, tourist info etc.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Welcome tray.
- On site Utility room/laundry room, washing machine, tumble drier, sink, ironing boards.
- Ironing facilities in the apartment.
- Sofa bed available upon request.
- NO SMOKING inside the house.
- Beadnell Village There are two pubs, both serving bar and restaurant meals, within a five minute walk of the house. Post Office/general store on the sea front. Miles of wonderful beaches.
Thank you for another lovely stay in this fabulous apartment. We will booking again very soon as there is so much more to see and do and we just love Northumberland.
We had a wonderful holiday and we will definitely be back as soon as we can. The little finishing touches were much appreciated and we will recommend you to all our friends.
Out and About
- The coastline of North Northumberland is well known for its sandy beaches and superb scenery along with its picturesque villages overlooked by magnificent castles.
- The historic village of Beadnell lies just a few miles east of the main A1 that links Edinburgh with Newcastle-upon-Tyne, but despite this, it remains off the beaten track and as a result has not been spoilt by over-development.
- Just off this stretch of coastline, lie the Farne Islands. Well known by SCUBA divers and naturalists alike, these islands are host to a diverse cross section of marine life and coastal species. Boat trips to the Farnes can be arranged from Seahouses, 2 miles north of Beadnell.
- There are interesting market towns in the region. Alnwick with its majestic castle, famous gardens and weekly market is only 12 miles away. Morpeth and Berwick both a scenic 25 mile drive.
- A visit to the region would not be complete without a visit to Holy Island. (Tide times can be checked at Seahouses, or ask one of the locals).
- Young or old, walker, bird-watcher, golfer or sandcastle builder the area has something for everyone.