APPLE BLOSSOM COTTAGE
1 Eabost, Struan, Isle of Skye IV56 8FE
Sorry no pets.
High season: £650 pw (weekly stays only).
Low season: £500 pw (Short breaks available at £90 per night with a minimum 3 night stay).
For further details please contact:
Iola and Mike Quinn
Telephone: 01824 790277
Mobile: 07722 124323
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapApple Blossom is a luxury, 2 bedroom (1 Double and 1 Twin), self catering cottage, ideally situated in the friendly, coastal, crofting community of Eabost. The village is 10 minutes drive from Dunvegan and 20 minutes drive from both Portree and Sligachan The Cuillins). Both the Skye Bridge and Armadale Ferry teminal are less than 1 hours drive from the cottage. It is about 3 minutes walk from the Sea shore.
- As well as 2 beautifully appointed bedrooms (1 bedroom has French doors which lead on to a pretty patio area, which has an uninterrupted view of the Cuillin), the cottage enjoys a luxuriously designed Bathroom.
- The Cottage has a cosy Living room, with a comfy suite, 32" LCD TV with a Satellite TV PVR, DVD player and Bose Wave Music System, free Broadband connection for your own laptop and free UK landline calls up to one hour. You can curl up in total comfort in front of the "Squirrel" wood burning stove which provides a lively and warming focal point if the weather turns a bit chilly.
- We also have a fully equipped kitchen, with all the appliances you will need for both cooking and laundry, should you feel the need (You are on holiday after all!).
- The kitchen leads into a comfortable dining room, from which you can enjoy a beautiful view of the Cuillin mountains.
- There are a number of books, CDs, DVDs and board games for our guests to enjoy during their stay.