THE OLD STABLES
Well behaved pets by prior arrangement.
Available July to September:
£440 - £665 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sue Dreux
Tel: 01258 861461
Reload this mapPeacefully situated in a quiet location accessed via a private driveway, The Old Stables is ideally located for exploring Dorset. Child Okeford is a pretty village with a well-stocked shop with post office and cafe area, open every day. The village also has an organic farm shop with cafe and art gallery. There are two pubs and interesting walks on the doorstep, with the market towns of Blandford and Shaftesbury close by, and the rest of Dorset and its glorious countryside and coastline within easy reach.
The accommodation comprises:
- This comfortable cottage has a very private and sunny south facing terrace and attractive garden.
- Two bedrooms:
One bedroom with double bed. One bedroom with twin beds.
- Bathroom with bath, shower, wash hand basin, WC.
- Well equipped kitchen.
- Cloakroom with WC.
- Sitting room with french windows onto terrace.
- Dining room/study with french windows onto terrace.
- Gas central heating.
- Wi-fi internet access.
- Colour TV, DVD recorder, Freeview, music system.
- Washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer, gas cooker, dishwasher.
- The price includes bed linen & towels, electricity & gas for heating, hot water, and cooking.
- Ample parking.