THE OLD STABLES
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Well behaved pets by prior arrangement.
Available July to September:
£405 - £670 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sue Dreux
Tel: 01258 861461
Reload this mapPeacefully situated in a quiet location accessed via a private driveway, The Old Stables is ideally located for exploring Dorset. Child Okeford is a pretty village with a well stocked shop, a post office with tea room, and an organic farm shop with cafe. There are two pubs and interesting walks on the doorstep, with the market towns of Blandford and Shaftesbury close by, and the rest of Dorset and its glorious countryside and coastline within easy reach.
The accommodation comprises:
- This comfortable cottage has a very private and sunny south facing terrace and attractive garden.
- Two bedrooms:
One bedroom with double bed. One bedroom with twin beds. Cot.
- Bathroom with bath, shower, wash hand basin, WC.
- Well equipped kitchen.
- Cloakroom with WC.
- Sitting room with french windows onto terrace.
- Dining room/study with french windows onto terrace.
- Gas central heating.
- Wi-fi internet access.
- Colour TV, DVD recorder, Freeview, music system.
- Washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer, gas cooker, dishwasher.
- The price includes bed linen & towels, (linen for cot not supplied), electricity & gas for heating, hot water, and cooking.
- Ample parking.