Sleeps: 2 persons + cot.
Sorry no 4-legged friends.
Smoking outdoors only.
Visit Wales: 5 stars.
Visit Wales Welcome Host Gold Award.
Walkers Welcome Award.
Cyclists Welcome Award.
Brecon Beacons National Park, Fforest Fawr Geopark and Dark Skies Ambassador.
FREE USE OF HOT TUB.
OPEN ALL YEAR.
Friday to Friday bookings preferred.
Weekly lets or midweek or weekend SHORT BREAKS.
Last minute bookings accepted.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01874 665329
Mobile: 07977 337523
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAnn's Barn is a five star self catering Welsh stone barn conversion and designed to accommodate 2 persons. It has been tastefully restored combining comfort and original features and stylishly furnished making it a warm, cosy and homely retreat with privacy.
30 Apr, 7 May, 14 May, 21 May, 4 Jun
The property provides the holiday maker with first class accommodation in a beautiful part of the Brecon Beacons National Park set amidst the stunning countryside that Mid Wales boasts. This is evident by the return of satisfied clients each year. It is the ideal place for bird watching, star-gazing and keen walkers.Ground Floor:
- The well equipped oak fitted kitchen has an electric oven with grill and a ceramic hob, microwave, filter coffee maker, kettle, toaster, large fridge incorporating a fitted wine rack, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Welsh Portmeirion china, quality saucepans and a good selection of cooking utensils, cutlery, glass, oven and table ware, in fact everything you need.
- The light and spacious sitting room has co-ordinating fabrics and furnishings with a comfortable sofa and armchairs and a flame effect electric fire.
- There is a feature wall with a picture window and wonderful views across the valley.
- Slimline SKY TV, DVD, CD, Hi-fi and radio.
- Dining area with table and chairs, and an antique pine dresser.
- The bedroom has a luxurious king sized bed with quality mattress ensuring you of a good night's sleep. A fitted wardrobe set in an alcove and antique pine furniture. All bed linen supplied. Sheep skin floor rugs. Sky TV.
- The fully tiled shower room has a rectangular anti-slip double shower cubicle with a power shower over, a wash station with a ceramic top over a base unit, and a toilet. Radiator, towel stand, shaver socket and extractor fan.
- Outside the back door is a sheltered, private, stone slabbed patio area with pretty flowers and shrubs and garden seating making it the perfect setting for summer barbeques with fabulous views across the wildflower meadow and overlooking the wildlife lake. There is a garden shed which houses a tumble dryer, re-cycling bins and a gas barbecue.
- There is ample off-road parking with an adjoining patio and seating area which makes a wonderful viewing point, a small mountain stream and a bird feeding station which attracts several woodpeckers and a variety of other birds throughout the year.
Access statement available.
- All bed linen supplied and made up ready for your arrival.
- Egyptian cotton towels (one hand and one bath towel per person provided).
- Welsh wool blankets for winter.
- All electricity and oil central heating included.
- FREE USE OF SHARED HOT TUB.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar plus basic condiments.
- All cleaning materials provided.
- Tea towels, oven and dish cloths supplied.
- Storage for Mountain bikes.
- TV with SKY basic channels.
- WI-FI INTERNET ACCESS.
- Mobile reception variable.
- Hair dryer supplied.
- Baby bath, cot and high chair.
- Local history books and maps.
- Comprehensive file of information leaflets and local attrractions.
- Selection of books and magazines.
- Safe enclosed well maintained garden and children's play area with swing, slides and outdoor toys.
- Gas BBQ.
- Ironing facilities.
- Exterior extendable clothes airer.
- No smoking indoors.
- Sorry, no four-legged friends.
- Tesco and Asda delivery service available.
- Supermarkets in Brecon are Morrisons, Co-op and Aldi.
Energy Performance Certificate.
Portable Appliance Test Certificate.
Electrical Inspection Report.
There are so many things to see and places to go within the National Park you will never get bored.
I look forward to welcoming you here soon.