SEA VIEW ANDERSON'S
36 Alfred Street,
Sleeps: 1 - 4. Queen bed in main bedroom with small inter-leading room for small children to use the bunk bed.
Pets by arrangement.
Free Wi-Fi and Cook's Larder.
Low season: £395 - £395 pw.
High season: £585 - £595 pw.
Short breaks by arrangement.
40 Alfred Street, Stromness, sleeps 1 - 4
4 South End, Stromness, sleeps 1 - 7
18 South End, Stromness, sleeps 1 - 7
For further details:
Please dial: 0027 794929789
Skype address is Rosemary.Anderson.52
Reload this mapThis 4 star graded, 1800's Cottage is set in the picturesque town of Stromness and shares a lovely pier overlooking Scapa Flow. The one and a half bedroom Cottage is decorated beautifully with stylish contemporary nautical décor. It is cosy and quaint and also has an 1800's stone Bothy right on the Pier with a great view of Scapa Flow and magnificent sunrises. Great for enjoying a cuppa first thing in the morning or a glass of wine at sunset - perfect for both good and snuggly weather. You can see the Lighthouse on the island of Graemsey from the pier, views of ocean birdlife and views of the interesting assortment of vessels that cruise past from Fishing vessels leaving early in the morning to the impressively large Hamnavoe that ferries passengers to Stromness from the main land.
- Free Wi-Fi. provided.
- Anderson's Harbour Cottage has a modern, well-equipped kitchen with fridge, hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave, blender, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, slow cooker, electric beater, sandwich maker. It is very well equipped with everything for you to indulge in the fresh seafood or other fare you can buy locally and prepare with flair.
- The Kitchen also has a Cook's Larder which includes over 25 different coffes and teas, sugars, cooking oils, big selection of cooking herbs and condiments. All the handy basics such as tin foil, washing products etc are provided too.
- The bathroom is fresh and spacious with a dainty feel about it. It has a bath with a glass shower above the bath.
- The bedroom has white percale linen and is quite romantic with Capri white furniture complementing the charming feel and accompanying décor.
- There is a small room leading off from the main bedroom, which would be suitable for small children to use - it has a bunk bed in it (2 beds).
- Anderson's Harbour Cottage also has a nice selection of books to indulge in while you relish this charming atmosphere of village life in Stromness. And if you are into TV - there are flat screen TVs/DVD machines in both the Lounge and in the Bothy. There is also a sound system too with docking station.
- There is also a desk which is equipped with the basic office equipment in case you need to do some work while visiting our shores.
- There is off road public parking close by, for all sizes of cars.
- For more pictures and details look at our website (click link button above).
Weekly stays with change over on a Saturday.
Shorter stays can be looked at depending on the season.
Discounts and Specials are sometimes available.
The Self-Catering Cottage is fully equipped with everything.Bookings
Please note that a deposit of GBP100.00 is required to secure the booking, balance payable 4 weeks before check-in date.
Please check to receive confirmation that the date you require is in fact available before you pay the 100 pound deposit. Please put your name as a reference when making the deposit.
Payments can be made via bank transfer/on line banking:
Mr and Mrs. R. Anderson
Royal Bank of Scotland
Account number: 00759837
Sort code: 83-24-07
Guests from outside the UK, in addition, might need the following international banking codes in order to successfully process the transfer:
BIC - RBOSGB2L
IBAN - GB44RBOS83240700759837
Please email us to let us know when a payment has been made so we can credit your booking.