36 Alfred Street,
Sleeps: 1 - 4. Queen bed in main bedroom with small interleading room for small children to use the bunk bed.
Pets by arrangement.
Low season: £330 - £350 pw.
High season: £350 - £550 pw.
Short breaks by arrangement.
40 Alfred Street, Stromness, sleeps 1 - 4
4 South End, Stromness, sleeps 1 - 7
For further details:
Please dial: 0027 794929789
Skype address is Rosemary.Anderson.52
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis 1800's Cottage is set in the picturesque town of Stromness and has just come on the holiday market. The one bedroom Cottage has been totally redecorated along with new furniture, fittings and stylish contemporary nautical décor. It is cosy and quaint and has shared water frontage on the Stromness Harbour. Sunrises are quite spectacular as one looks across the picturesque Harbour with the Hoy High Lighthouse visible on the island of Graemsey. An interesting assortment of vessels cruise past from Fishing vessels leaving early in the morning to the impressively large Hamnavoe that ferries passengers to Stromness from the main land.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec
- Free Wi-F provided.
- Anderson's Harbour Cottage has a modern, well-equipped kitchen with brand new fridge, hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave. It is equipped with everything for you to indulge in the fresh seafood you can buy locally and prepare with flair.
- The bathroom is newly tiled and spacious with a fresh and dainty feel about it. It has a bath with a glass shower above the bath.
- The bedroom has white percale linen and is quite romantic with Capri white furniture complementing the charming feel and accompanying décor.
- There is a small room leading off from the bedroom, which would be suitable for small children to use - it has a bunk bed in it.
- Anderson's Harbour Cottage also has a nice selection of books to indulge in while you relish this charming atmosphere of village life in Stromness. And if you are into TV - there is a large new flat screen TV too.
- There is also a desk which is equipped with the basic office equipment in case you need to do some work while visiting our shores.
- There is off road public parking close by, for all sizes of cars.
For more pictures and details look at our website (click link button above).
Weekly stays with change over on a Saturday.
Shorter stays can be looked at depending on the season.
Discounts and Specials are sometimes available.
The Self-Catering Cottage is fully equipped with everything.Bookings
Please note that a deposit of GBP100.00 is required to secure the booking, balance payable 4 weeks before check-in date.
Please check to receive confirmation that the date you require is in fact available before you pay the 100 pound deposit.
Payments can be made via bank transfer/on line banking:
Mr and Mrs. R. Anderson
Royal Bank of Scotland
Account number: 00759837
Sort code: 83-24-07
Guests from outside the UK, in addition, might need the following international banking codes in order to successfully process the transfer:
BIC - RBOSGB2L
IBAN - GB44RBOS83240700759837
Please email us to let us know when a payment has been made so we can credit your booking.