4 South End,
Sleeps: 1 - 7.
Well-mannered pets welcome.
Low season: £330 - £350 pw.
High season: £350 - £550 pw.
Short breaks by arrangement.
Weekly stays with change over on a Saturday.
For shorter or longer stays talk to Laura.
Discounts and specials sometimes available.
This Self-Catering Cottage comes equipped with everything.
40 Alfred Street, Stromness, Sleeps 1 - 4
36 Alfred Street, Stromness, Sleeps 1 - 4
For further details:
Please dial: 0027 794929789
Skype address is Rosemary.Anderson.52
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis character 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom quaint 1800's Harbour Cottage has just come on to the Holiday market. It has its own private pier, garden and off road parking besides private road parking too. It also has access to the stone beach at low tide. It has retained the charm of yesteryear but it is equipped with every modern amenity.
14 Dec, 21 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan, 18 Jan
- When the sun is shining enjoy sitting out on the private pier or sheltered sun trapping garden and when it is cold - enjoy the open fireplace while you sit comfortably in the Italian leather reclining lounge suite while you indulge yourself in a well-stocked holiday library or the flat screen TV.
- Free Wi-Fi .
- A desk and work station should you need to catch up on some work while on holiday.
- Stunning views over Scapa Flow from this light and attractively decorated waterfront home.
- A £100 deposit is required to secure a booking and the full balance is required 4 weeks before date of arrival. Please check to receive confirmation that the date you require is in fact available before you pay the 100 pound deposit.
- Payments can be made via bank transfer/on line banking:
Mr and Mrs. R. Anderson, Royal Bank of Scotland, Kirkwall, Account number 00759837, Sort code: 83-2407.
- Guests from outside the UK, in addition, might need the following international banking codes in order to successfully process the transfer:
BIC - RBOSGB2L
IBAN - GB44RBOS83240700759837