4 South End,
Sleeps: 1 - 7.
Well-mannered pets welcome.
Low season: £450 - £575 pw.
High season: £575 - £655 pw.
Short breaks by arrangement.
Weekly stays with change over on a Saturday.
For shorter or longer stays talk to Laura.
Discounts and specials sometimes available.
This Self-Catering Cottage comes equipped with everything.
40 Alfred Street, Stromness, Sleeps 1 - 4
36 Alfred Street, Stromness, Sleeps 1 - 4
18 South End, Stromness, Sleeps 1 - 7
For further details:
Please dial: 0027 794929789
Skype address is Rosemary.Anderson.52
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis character 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom quaint but spacious, 1800's Harbour Cottage that has its own private pier, sheltered garden and off road parking besides private road parking too. It also has access to the stone beach at low tide. It has retained the charm of yesteryear but it is equipped with every modern amenity.
7 Mar, 21 Mar
- Absolutely charming 4 star graded, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home right on the much desired Stromness Waterfront.
- When the sun is shining enjoy sitting out on the private pier with 180 degrees of ocean or sheltered sun trapping garden and when it is cold - or when the weather is inclement, enjoy the open fireplace with a view of the sea, while you sit comfortably in the Italian leather reclining lounge suite while you indulge yourself in a well-stocked holiday library or the flat screen TV.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- A desk and work station should you need to catch up on some work while on holiday.
- Stunning views over Scapa Flow from this light and attractively decorated waterfront home.
- The private pier is great for fishing too and there is access to the sea next door via a slipway if you wish to walk on the small stony beach at low tide.
- Indulge yourself in the Cottage's well-stocked holiday library with over 200 books to read. Wake up to the sound of passing ships and fishing boats, and get a close-up view from your sitting room window of the local Hamnavoe ferry passing the Cottage.
- Anderson's Harbour Cottage has a modern, well-equipped kitchen with fridge, convection hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave, blender, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, slow cooker, electric beater, sandwich maker. It is very well equipped with everything for you to indulge in the fresh seafood or other fare you can buy locally and prepare with flair.
- The Kitchen also has a Cook's Larder which includes over 25 different coffees and teas, sugars, cooking oils, big selection of cooking herbs and condiments. All the handy basics such as tin foil, washing products etc are provided too.
- A £100 deposit is required to secure a booking and the full balance is required 4 weeks before date of arrival. Please check to receive confirmation that the date you require is in fact available before you pay the 100 pound deposit. When you pay the deposit, please use your name as the reference.
- Payments can be made via bank transfer/on line banking:
Mr and Mrs. R. Anderson, Royal Bank of Scotland, Kirkwall, Account number 00759837, Sort code: 83-2407.
- Guests from outside the UK, in addition, might need the following international banking codes in order to successfully process the transfer:
BIC - RBOSGB2L
IBAN - GB44RBOS83240700759837