40 Alfred Street,
Sleeps: 1 - 4.
Pets by prior arrangement.
Low season: £330 - £350 pw.
High season: £350 - £550 pw.
Short breaks by arrangement.
36 Alfred Street, Stromness, sleeps 1 - 4
4 South End, Stromness, sleeps 1 - 7
For further details:
Please dial: 0027 794929789
Skype address is Rosemary.Anderson.52
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCharming luxurious 1800's Stone Cottage right on the Stromness Harbour with its own private pier and private parking. Very quiet and private, but within walking distance to everything in the quaint town of Stromness.
22 Nov, 29 Nov, 6 Dec
Anderson's Harbour Cottage was once home to famous legend Robert Greig (Lifeboat Coxswain) who was awarded the RNLI Silver Medal for "Supreme Gallantry" shown in rescuing the crew of the Hull Trawler "Shakespeare" in 1907.
- This character Cottage has just come on to the holiday market and has been newly decorated with contemporary luxury furniture and is well equipped with every modern amenity expected of a 4-star establishment. Free Wi-F.
- The private pier with access to the sea via steps is perfect for fishing from at high tide or searching for shells at low tide.
- Enjoy sitting around the cosy fire place in winter with a view over the harbour or on a warm day take in the sun and seagulls as you admire the picturesque 240 degree view.
- Indulge yourself in the Cottage's well-stocked holiday library with over 300 books to read. Wake up to the sound of passing ships and fishing boats, and get a close-up view from your sitting room window of the local Hamnavoe ferry passing the Cottage.
- If you need to do a bit of work during your stay in the Orkney's, make use of the mezzanine level study with a spacious feel, desk and working space.
- The quaint main bedroom is upstairs with a brand new luxurious bathroom en suite equipped with both a bath and separate shower. Down stairs there is another attractive bedroom with a separate bathroom which has a shower in it.
For more pictures and details look at our website (click link button above).
Weekly stays with change over on a Saturday.
For shorter or longer stays please get in touch.
Discounts and Specials are sometimes available.
The Self-Catering Cottage is fully equipped with everything.
Please note that a deposit of GBP100.00 is required to secure the booking, balance payable 4 weeks before check-in date.
Please check to receive confirmation that the date you require is in fact available before you pay the 100 pound deposit.
Payments can be made via bank transfer/on line banking:
Mr and Mrs. R. Anderson
Royal Bank of Scotland
Account number: 00759837
Sort code: 83-24-07
Guests from outside the UK, in addition, might need the following international banking codes in order to successfully process the transfer:
BIC - RBOSGB2L
IBAN - GB44RBOS83240700759837
Please email us to let us know when a payment has been made so we can credit your booking.