3 THE COOPERAGE,
View from our rear window
Sleeps 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
STB: 3 Stars.
£200 - £350 pw.
Photo: The view out from the property
For further information please contact:
Mrs A. McKay,
2 The Cooperage, Cellardyke, Anstruther, Fife KY10 3AW
Tel: 01333 310465
This clean, spacious, airy property is on the sea shore with splendid views of the May Island and North Berwick coast.
Large open plan sitting/dining room with sea views and television, kitchen off including cooker, fridge, microwave and washing machine or spin dryer. Twin bedded bedroom with locker room off. Shower room with shower, toilet and sink.
Two double bedrooms with stunning sea views.
Offstreet parking, drying green and play area available.
- Public play area and beach 50m away.
- Regular public transport to St.Andrews.
- Restaurant, bar etc within short walking distance.
- The house is a few miles from Crail, Pittenweem, St.Monans and Elie, 9 miles from St.Andrews and easy reach of Perth, Dundee and Edinburgh.
- Excellent area for golf, walking and fishing.
- "Deep Sea World" (Queensferry), "Discovery Point" (Dundee), "Sea Life Centre" (St.Andrews), Falkland Palace, Keely Castle, The Deer Centre and trips to the May Island etc.
Suggested arrival after 2.30pm. Vacation around 10.30am.
- The house is gas central heated.
- Gas and electricity charged at cost price.
- All duvets and bed linen are provided and freshly laundered by owners Mr and Mrs McKay who live next door at No.2 The Cooperage.