8 Upper Feorlig,
Isle of Skye
Sleeps: 4 (+ travel cot).
Price range: £200 - £450 pw.
We also offer short breaks to long breaks by arrangement.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07775447825 or 01470521387
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAm Bothan is a welcoming self catering chalet situated on the North West of Loch Caroy in the crofting township of Feorlig on the beautiful Isle of Skye. It has spectacular views overlooking Loch Bracadale and the Cuillins. Am Bothan provides Self Catering accommodation up to 4 people.
26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May
Am Bothan is a welcoming and cosy retreat after busy days enjoying the outdoors and superb views on the Island. It has been furnished and equipped to a good standard to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable holiday, it makes a well equipped base from which to explore The Isle of Skye. The dining area leads on to decking with views looking out to Loch Caroy and the far Cuillins. We are surrounded by stunning scenery, miles of rugged coastline and unspoilt beaches, an ideal setting making it the perfect place to relax and unwind. Enjoy the spectacular sunsets with a glass of wine on the decking in summer or star gazing with a highland coffee in the winter. On arrival we offer a complimentary welcome pack to help you settle in.
- Relax in the comfortable lounge - it is furnished with two leather sofas, tv and dvd player, i-pod docking station, a selection of books, games, guitar and dvd's for those quality times spent indoors or after a day out exploring the Island.
- Sleep We have a double and a twin room both with storage. Linen and towel are provided. We have a cot on request also.
- Eat Fully equipped and has an open plan kitchen and dining area if you fancy staying. Complete with oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, all crockery and glassware or there is some very lovely local restaurants you could enjoy. The dining area has a table and chairs overlooking the beautiful peaceful scenery.
- There is a large walk in cupboard for storage, luggage, iron/ironing board, hairdryer etc.
- The bathroom has an electric shower, w/c and wash hand basin plus all linen and towels are provided.
- Heating and Electric is included in the Tarrif.
- Am Bothan is non smoking and animals can come prior to arrangement.
- There is ample private parking outside beside the decking area which has garden furniture.
- The property is a 2 mile drive to Dunvegan home of the Castle, Struan nr Dun Broch and the beautiful coral beach. Dunvegan has shops a garage pubs and hotels which weekly has local musicians playing in. Portree the main town is approx 25 miles away.
- We also welcome children, there is plenty of space and freedom for the children to run around safely. We have a selection of games and baking facilities for the children to enjoy.
- If requested with prior notice we can arrange to get some local fish and shellfish for you for an extra fee.
- Bikes are available for hire on request also.
- Entry is from 4pm and departure is 10am Saturday to Saturday.
- A deposit of £100 must be paid on booking and the balance must be paid 4 weeks before your holiday date.