13 Main Street,
Pets by arrangement.
Prices from £300 pw.
For further information please contact:
Mrs Kathleen Greig,
Altnavoir, Main Street, Tomintoul, Banffshire AB37 9EX
Tel: 01807 580336
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLocated amidst breathtaking mountain scenery, Altnavoir is situated in the small village of Tomintoul - the highest village in the Highlands, within the Cairngorm National Park.
18 Feb, 25 Feb, 4 Mar, 11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar
Tomintoul is an excellent base for a holiday - an ideal centre for hillwalking, birdwatching, cycling, touring through Castle Country and on the world famous Malt Whisky Trail. Pony trekking, trout and salmon fishing available locally. The Lecht Ski slopes are only 6 miles from Tomintoul. Enjoy a winter break ski-ing or snowboarding.
The village has a hotel restaurant (seasonal) and a selection of shops.
Accommodation is as follows:
- Sitting/dining room - comfortably furnished with open fire and colour television.
- Small single bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower, wash basin and WC.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine.
- Double room and twin bedded room, both with fitted wardrobes.
- The cottage is double glazed and has central heating throughout.
- All beds have duvets.
- Towels, linen, fuel and electricity all included in the price.
- Well maintained garden available for use.