1 Loch Lubnaig Cottages,
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 4 Stars.
Low season: £200 - £300 pw.
High season: £400 - £500 pw.
October: £250 - £350 pw.
Auld Toll Cottages, Kilmahog, Callander, sleeps 3 or 4
Lochview Barn, Runacraig, Strathyre, sleeps 3
Craigard Apartment, 49 Craigard Road, Callander, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01877 330635
Reload this mapCallander and Strathyre are set in the scenic Trossachs Area forming the most beautiful part of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. It is best described as a tapestry of lochs, mountains, tree clad hills together with pleasant towns and villages the largest of which is Callander. This is the ideal location for walking, cycling, motoring and golfing holidays. There is also a sports centre in Callander.
Alpine Lodge on Loch Lubnaig is situated 7 miles north of Callander on the A84 and 2 miles south of Strathyre village. Callander has a wide variety of shops and restaurants whilst Strathyre has a village shop and two fine hotels all of which provide meals for non residents.
The Lodge offers the following for up to six people:
- This is an impressive modern detached property within its own grounds extending to several acres together with ample car parking.
- The views of Loch Lubnaig are splendid and a short walk over the road and through a meadow gives access to the loch shore where you can fish. (permit required).
- The accommodation has been awarded 4 stars by Visitscotland.
- On the ground floor is an open plan lounge/dining/kitchen - double bedroom - bathroom with bath and shower over.
- On the first floor are two bedrooms together with a toilet and shower.
- Facilities include - full cooker - microwave - washing machine - dishwasher - fridge freezer - electric central heating - bed linen and towels. Electricity is paid for at extra cost.