Sleeps: 4 (+1 on Z-bed).
Travel cot available.
Pets welcome (well behaved dogs with own bedding).
Prices: see pricing chart.
Short breaks possible.
For further details please contact:
Jan & Paul Hoskins
Tel: 02380 873250 or 07833444530
Aloma is a detached bungalow situated in a rural location on the edge of the New Forest, within walking distance of the village of Marchwood with its many amenities and 2 local pubs / restaurants. This well equipped self catering property underwent a complete refurbishment in 2010. All rooms have been redecorated to create a modern yet cosy cottage feel and all carpets/flooring have been replaced. Aloma provides a perfect base for touring the many and varied places of interest to be found in the New Forest, Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire areas. In fact to quote many of our regular visitors (now friends) over the last 15 years, Aloma is a "real home from home".
Being on one level the property is ideally suited to the elderly / families with young children. Well behaved dogs are also welcome - a weekly charge is made. In fact the property and the area offer something for everyone, whatever their age - including the dogs!!
- 2 bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin + z bed).
- Bathroom (bath with shower).
- Beamed lounge /dining area with feature fireplace, TV/DVD.
- Well equipped kitchen - gas cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble drier.
- Conservatory/sunlounge off patio.
- Private rear garden backing onto meadows.
- Large private patio with wooden dining set/parasol.
- Large decking area overlooking pastureland.
- Gas heaters.
- Bed linen/duvets.
- Travel cot.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Complimentary wine.
- Paultons Theme Park.
- Beaulieu's National Motor Museum.
- Bucklers Hard Historical Village.
- Exbury Gardens.
- Portsmouth Naval Dockyard.
- Beaches - Highcliffe, Bournemouth.
- Isle of Wight (Ferry from Lymington and Southampton).
- Local markets - Lymington, Hythe, Totton.
- Calshot Activity Centre.
- Longleat Safari Park.
- Marwell Zoological Park.
- New Forest Water Park.
- Longdown Dairy Farm.
- horse riding
- ski ing/bobbing
- forest walks
- deer/badger watching
- wagon rides
- paint balling
"A very comfortable bungalow with every required facility".
"Far from the Madding Crowd - thanks Jan & Paul".
"This is our 3rd visit. Each time it gets better and better".
"The kids absolutely loved the garden and the ponies in the meadow".
"The children and the dog don't want to go home!".