16 ALBERT TERRACE
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 3 Star.
Low season: £150 - £250 pw.
High season: £250 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Christine and Roger Dowling
Reload this mapEnjoy a holiday in this cosy and well appointed house in Cullen. This home from home has a commanding position high above the harbour and enjoys stunning views over Cullen Bay, the beach and golf course and to the hills of Sutherland across the Moray Firth to the west.
- The house comprises a spacious sitting room and is equipped with a colour television, video/DVD player with a selection of videos and a music system and i-pod docking station.
- The refurbished kitchen is fully equipped with a gas cooker, microwave, freezer, fridge, tumble drier and washing machine.
- The private garden provides a drying area to the rear and an area to the front with a garden seat.
- With twin and double bedrooms (twin size and queen size beds) this self-catering property offers an ideal base in which to explore the Moray coast.
- The Moray coast lies in the rain shadow of the Cairngorm and Grampian mountains to the south and west. It enjoys some of the best weather in Scotland. It is very dry and sunny and does not suffer the scourge of the Scottish midge!
- Cullen is a unique fisherman's town on the picturesque Moray coast. It is steeped in history and within easy reach of the Spey valley, Cairngorms and Highlands.
- Great costal walking and bird and dolphin watching are on the doorstep.
- Some fine golf courses are found along this part of the Moray coast, with the Cullen links course a 15 minute walk away.
- For those keen on fishing, the River Spey is a 20 minute drive to the west and the River Deveron 20 minutes to the south-east.
- Sailing and sub-aqua diving can also be enjoyed in nearby Buckie and Macduff.
- If you enjoy seafood, there is abundance, with a number of good restaurants to choose from locally.