Pets on request.
Low season 300 Euro pw.
High season 500 - 550 Euro pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapSituated on a large one acre site, "Aisling Geal" is south facing and provides an ideal retreat for relaxation. This three-bedroomed property is located three miles from Tralee and adjacent to the heritage village of Ardfert. Local amenities within easy reach, include two golf courses (Ardfert Golf Course and the renowned Arnold Palmer designed Tralee Golf Course), blue flag beaches (Banna and Barrow), fishing and sailing (Fenit), horseriding, hillwalking, the bustling town of Tralee for shopping, dining, theatre and pub entertainment. Centrally located to Kerry International Airport (12 miles).
40 min to ferry - Buren, Co Clare.
40 min to Killarney.
50 min to Dingle.
5 min to Tralee.
Aisling Gealis furnished to a high standard with excellent facilities which include:
- Three bedrooms - one ensuite on ground floor.
- Twin room and room with dual bathroom upstairs.
- Ground floor bedroom and bathroom.
- Spacious lounge with fireplace, TV, video and DVD Player.
- Dining room which seats six and has access to conservatory.
- Peaceful and relaxing conservatory.
- Large kitchen come dining room which seats six and has access to conservatory. Electric hob and dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, toaster.
- Central heating.
- Bed linen, duvets, towels included.
- Cot available.
- Fully non smoking.
- Large private secluded landscaped garden.
- Ample parking.