Isle of Skye
Sleeps: 2 - 4.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £350 - £380 pw.
High season £450 - £550 pw.
Before emailing to ask if dates are available and what the rates are, please first of all look at our availability charts which show the information you need.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01471 822 297 (available evenings only)
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAre you looking for a luxurious cosy traditional cottage with broadband on the Isle of Skye? Aisling Cottage makes a perfect, indulgent retreat for two people, for a romantic honeymoon or an anniversary treat.
8 Oct, 15 Oct, 22 Oct
A former crofter's cottage, Aisling has been sensitively modernised with great attention to detail - including Wifi - providing you with every home comfort and luxury. The works of local artists are displayed on the walls and thoughtful personal touches around the cottage enhance the feeling of a home from home. With a choice of double or twin beds, two friends can have a room each. We regret the cottage is not suitable for children.
- The well-appointed kitchen has a dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washing machine and MP3 player.
- Next to the kitchen is the dining room.
- The comfortable sitting room has a selection of books and wide-screen TV with digital freeview.
- Aisling is centrally heated throughout, keeping you snug and warm whatever the time of year.
- The small conservatory is perfect for breakfast in the morning sunshine.
Please visit our website for more information and images.
- Surrounded by green fields and very private, Aisling nestles in a peaceful crofting township on the outskirts of the village. It's an easy walk to the amenities of Broadford, Skye's second largest village. There's a choice of restaurants serving fresh local seafood and other delicacies, a supermarket, craft shops, artists' gallery, petrol, bank and more. The nearest pub is just a short stroll down a leafy lane bordered by a stream.
- A large sandy beach with fossils and otters is close by. Aisling Cottage is ideally placed for walkers and climbers, with many rewarding local walks and easy access to Skye's spectacular Cuillins. Boat trips take you to spot whales and sea eagles. Our bookshelves provide extensive local information on the island and its wonders.
- Broadford is not far from the mainland, making it simple to get to and well-placed for exploring the island and beyond, with the famous Eilean Donan Castle and Plockton village less than half an hour away.