Isle of Skye
One well behaved pet.
Price range: £275 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01463 710570
Welcome to Aird House, a traditional stone cottage dating to 1700. Located in Aird of Sleat, a lovely sleepy crofting hamlet right at the end of the beautiful Sleat peninsula. Here you can enjoy the stunning panorama of the Sound of Sleat affording views across to Ardnamurchan lighthouse and the romantic isles of Eigg and Rum. The cottage, recently lovingly refurbished, is the perfect place to unwind and embrace Skye's slower pace of life.
- From the cottage you can walk to wee shingle beach, or over the gentle hills to secret glens. At night a thousand stars can be glimpsed in the inky black sky.
- Local attractions include Armadale Castle, boat trips to see dolphins and whales, whisky distilleries, arts and crafts and great places to eat ane drink. Further afield there's the world famous Cuillin mountains plus thousands of years of history and culture.
- Cozy lounge with Freesat flat screen tv, DVD player and hi fi.
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and toaster.
- Bedroom 1 (ground floor) with two single beds, wardrobe, bedside table and lamp.
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs) with double bed, chest of drawers, bedside tables and lamps.
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs) with single bed, bedside table and lamp.
- Shower room with power shower, WC and wash basin.
- Additional storage closets upstairs.
- Utility room with washer/dryer.
- Easy access to shore.
- Pub, restaurant and ferry terminal connecting to railway station (Mallaig) three miles away.
- All bed linen, towels etc. included.
- Off road parking for two cars.
- Electric storage heaters.
- Picnic table and chairs for outside dining.
- Private dog kennel within walking distance (0.5 mile).
- As with all traditional stone cottage stairs are wee and bedroom ceilings slope - all part of the charm!
- One well behaved and well loved pet permitted.
- Aird House is a non smoking property.