30 Knocknacarry Rd,
Sleeps: 8 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £400 - £475 pw.
High season £490 - £590 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Anne McAuley
Tel: 028 2888 5825
Mob: 07751773981 or 07740959435
Reload this mapAgolagh House is a listed gentleman's residence - a two-storey farmhouse on the edge of the National Trust protected vilage of Cushendun. Set in 10 acres of its own grounds with a mature, private walled garden and the river Dun flowing just below.
- The river Dun is popular for canoeing; there are riverside walks, and day fishing permits are available locally. (brown trout, sea trout and salmon up to 20lb).
- A gentle stroll (200m) takes you to the village centre, pubs, shop, tea rooms, or across the sandy beach of Cushendun Bay, nearest part in Ireland to the Mull of Kintyre (14 miles).
- Ideal for boating, fishing, golf, hill walking, pony treking, or just lazing about in front of a log fire.
- Suitable for families or touring visitors.
- Large living room with open fireplace and OF central heating, separate dining room and kitchen.
- Shower room wth W.C and wash hand basin.
- Four double bedrooms with one double bed in each.
- Bathroom with bath, W.C, and wash hand basin.
Glens of Antrim, Rathlin Island Ferry, Giants Causeway, Bushmills distillery and golf courses all within easy reach.
- Laundry room with wash machine, plus tumble dryer.
- All linen and towels provided - no extras.