Photo: Ael-y-don is the one on the right.
Sleeps: around 14.
Well trained dogs welcome.
High season £600 - £800 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 020 7281 1118
Reload this mapAel-y-don is a large, stone house with wonderful views. Steps from the garden lead down the grassy cliff to a lovely sandy beach sheltered by rocks and rock pools. This is a National Trust coastline, a spectacular area of outstanding natural beauty.
Photo below: View from attic bedroom.
This has been our family holiday house since 1919, much loved but a little shabby in parts. Not available in school holidays.
- A large dining room and a sitting room that look out to sea
- a good-sized, newly refurbished kitchen with all modern conveniences, and room for a kitchen table and chairs
- bathroom, separate shower room, and second WC
- two other downstairs rooms, plus lobby and larder
- three downstairs bedrooms and four full-size attic bedrooms reached by fixed ladders.
- The house is set away from the road and surrounded by a natural, grassy garden.
- There is no central heating: we have an open fire in the sitting room, and portable electric heaters throughout.
There is no television, television license, internet connection or landline.
But there is a piano.