Sleeps: 4 in each bungalow.
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 3 star and 4 star.
Low season £300 - £410 pw.
High season £450 - £950 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mark and Emma Le Prevost
Tel: 07781 168204
Reload this mapAdair Bungalows are ideally situated opposite Vazon Bay on Guernsey's beautiful west coast and run by a local family.
- They are fully equipped, spacious and comfortably accommodate up to four adults in one twin and one double bedroom.
- The fully tiled bathrooms comprise bath with electric shower over, W.C and washbasin.
- There is a large gravelled forecourt with ample room for parking. At the rear of the bungalows is a lawned garden with plenty of space for relaxation or play.
- The Bungalows have centrally heated radiators for off season visitors (October to mid May depending on conditions).
- They are each equipped with flat screen TV with integrated DVD player and satellite box for many extra channels, hair dryer, bedside radios, microwave oven (as well as electric cooker and hob), refrigerator, cutlery and crockery etc.
- FREE wireless internet.
- Cots, high-chairs and baby baths are provided on request at no extra charge. If there more than 4 people in the bungalow an additional charge will be made for cots or beds.
- Freshly laundered bedding, hand, bath and kitchen towels are provided for you - please bring your own beach towels.
- Telephone and laundry facilities are available on site.
- You have a choice of 3 and 4 star bungalows.
- Adair Bungalows are less than 100 yards from the beach at Vazon for safe swimming, sunbathing, boardsailing, surfing, exploring rock pools and much much more.
- An 18 hole golf course is less than half a mile along the coast road.
- They are conveniently situated with a small supermarket close by for all daily needs.
- There are a variety of hotels, pubs and restaurants within easy reach, catering for all tastes and prices with children welcome in most establishments.