2 Shop Lane,
One small dog welcome (£15 pw).
Low season £320 - £360 pw.
High season £430 - £515 pw.
For further details please contact:
Lee and Hilary Alibone
Tel: 01684 560 391
Mobile: 07971 014797
Reload this mapA lovely Grade II listed, 17th century thatched cottage in the picturesque village of Bretforton, just 3 miles from Broadway and 4 miles from Chipping Campden. The perfect base for exploring the Cotswolds, Stratford on Avon, and the Vale of Evesham. Less than 5 minutes walk from the renowned National Trust owned Fleece Inn and the local village shop/Post Office.
This cosy, well-equipped cottage is tastefully decorated and has many period features including original oak beams and inglenook fireplace.
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room with flagstone floor and pretty inglenook fireplace.
- The living area has 2 comfortable sofas, dining table and chairs, flatscreen TV/DVD, video and stereo music system.
- The well-equipped kitchen area has a breakfast bar and stools, electric oven, hob, fridge, and microwave. Door to:
- Utility area with dishwasher and freezer. Doors to bathroom and back garden.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin and WC.
- Stairs leading to:
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers. Door to:
- Bedroom 1 with double bed, wardrobe, dressing table etc.
- There is a stair gate which can be fixed at the top or bottom of the stairs. Please note that there is a half-height wall at the top of the stairs on the landing/bedroom 2 - please speak to us for more information if you have young children.
- To the front of the property is a pretty cottage garden.
- The rear garden has a secluded patio area with table, chairs, bench and brick-built barbecue. This leads to a lawned garden with a further table and seating area.
- There is a private rear parking space, plus additional parking available at the front of the cottage.
- Sleeps 4 in 2 connecting bedrooms
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Electricity and gas included
- Attractive private garden and patio
- One small well-behaved dog welcome
- No smoking within the cottage
- Saturday changeover
- Short breaks available from October to May