Easter Glentore Farm,
North Lanarkshire /
Sorry no pets.
STB: 4 Stars.
Low season £380 - £550 pw.
High season £600 - £700 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Elsie Hunter
Tel: 01236 830243
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRelax in our superb, extremely spacious, luxurious, 18th century groundfloor stone built barn conversion on our 243 acre farm on the B803. Situated in scenic setting within the triangle of Stirling 15 miles, Glasgow 20 miles and Edinburgh 28 miles. Excellent touring base for Central Scotland, Falkirk Wheel, The Kelpies and RSPB Reserve nearby. Park and Ride nearby.
13 May, 20 May, 27 May
Acorn Cottage is furnished to the highest of standards, all bedrooms en-suite, separate laundry room, conservatory and patio. Rates include heating, linen and electricity, no extra costs. Private parking. Explore owner's website for full details, you will be surprised!
- FREE Wi-Fi Internet Access
YOUR HOSTS Alastair and Elsie.
- Very large open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area, colour digital TV with all Freeview channels, DVD, CD player.
- Separate utility room with washing machine, drier and linen cupboard.
- One en-suite kingsize bedroom.
- One en-suite bedroom with superking bed and one single bed or it can be arranged with 3 single beds.
- Both bedrooms with en-suite shower, washbasin and WC, also one general bathroom with bath, washbasin and WC.
- Heaps of maps, books and tourist leaflets to help you plan your day, we are only across the yard if you need help.
- Minimum let 3 days low season or at discretion.
- Open all year.
Alastair was born in the adjoining farmhouse and has farmed and lived here all his life and has an abundance of local knowledge, both Alastair and Elsie's hobbies include Scottish dancing, Curling and Meeting people, you can enjoy a welcome cup of tea in the farmhouse when you arrive with some of Elsie's home baking.
A warm welcome awaits you.