Sleeps: 7 plus baby.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £370 - £500 pw.
High season £500 - £760 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 015395 30304
If you are considering a holiday or short break away from the everyday hustle we can't think of anywhere better to recommend than Achmelvich, near Lochinver in the Scottish Highlands. Equally great for a Scottish winter activity holiday, relaxing summer walks or a splash in the water at Achmelvich Beach. Just a few miles from Lochinver in the North West of Scotland, Achmelvich beach with its beautiful white sand and jagged headlands is something to behold.
We are very proud to present to you for rental our house near Achmelvich beach:
- The holiday house is located in Achmelvich, near Lochinver, Sutherland, set on a spectacular scenic setting, just on the edge of a fresh water loch which connects to Loch Roe.
- This modern bungalow offers a superb peaceful highland retreat; surrounded by beautiful hills and mountains.
- The loch adjacent to the house is home to both Brown and Rainbow Trout and with connections to the sea it also has the occasional Salmon and Sea Trout visitor.
- The area is renowned for excellent fishing opportunities in the numerous lochs/rivers, and a boat is available for guests to use at there own risk.
- Whether you enjoy hill walking, climbing, cycling, fishing, relaxing watching wildlife, or just enjoying the great outdoors then this location is the perfect getaway. Some favourite spots for hill walking and climbing are Canisp, Suilven and Quinag.
- The near by Achmelvich Beach (1.5miles) is a favourite attraction with Lochinver activities ranging from boat trips to the annual highland games, there is plenty to see and do if hill climbing and fishing does not appeal.
- You may wish to enjoy a meal at one of the Lochinver restaurants offering a break from cooking, however the kitchen and house is furnished with everything to make you feel at home and enjoy your stay... we look forward to seeing you.