Sleeps: 10+1, in 3 houses.
Cot and highchair available.
Email for best price and availability.
Visit Scotland: 4 Star.
High season weekly £250 - £595 pw.
Low season Min 3 nights stay from £60 pn.
For more photos and information
Log on to our website (click website button below)
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01856 85 1234 or 07885 145 549
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSelf Catering Orkney - Innertown Apartments
29 Oct, 5 Nov, 12 Nov, 19 Nov, 26 Nov, 3 Dec
Three newly built 4**** apartments situated on the edge of the historic fishing town of Stromness.
SANDSTONE, WESTSLATE and GRANITE
Modern, spacious and beautifully finished.
Purpose built single storey individual self-catering apartments.
Situated in a quiet and peaceful location, 10 mins walk to town centre.
Contact us directly for best price especially for out of season hire less than 7 nights.
Friday or Saturday check-in weekly lets in high season.
Minimum 3 nights in Low season any check-in day.
SANDSTONE - 1 x double bedroom spacious bright and sunny Apartment.
WESTSLATE - spacious master king bedroom, and twin bedroom both with en-suite.
Sleeps 4 + 1.
GRANITE - 1 x double bedroom and 1 x twin bedroom, large walk-in shower.
- FREE unlimited Wi-Fi.
- 4 **** Visit Scotland grading.
- Bright and airy with views down Scapa Flow over Orphir hills or over farm land.
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining / living room, chic high gloss cream fitted kitchen, modern appliances, Denby crockery and ambient lighting.
- TV, Freeview, DVD, CD, iPod docking station, clock radio.
- Open plan living room with cosy cream sofa and leather chairs, scattered cushions.
- Selection of Orkney books, maps and information guides to browse through at your leisure.
- Oak or glass tables with leather chairs for dining.
- Underfloor central heating throughout and cosy cream wool carpets in the bedrooms.
- Bathroom and en-suites all have power showers, tiled floors, sharp white and chrome sanitary wear and heated towel rails.
- Large open area garden grass with trees and farmland around, washing line.
- Sit and relax outside in the evening with a glass of Orkney wine or one of Orkney's famous malt whiskys from Highland Park or Scapa Distillery in the secluded 'suntrap' paved area with wooden furniture. (Westslate)
- All to a high standard with oak doors, finishings and ambient lighting to help you relax and enjoy the peace and quiet in an ideal location.
- Self catering orkney - all 3 apartments are self-contained and all single storey, each with their own private entrance (only one step up to the door) and ample private parking.
- Sleeping a max of 10 + 1 in three separate houses makes it ideal for families and friends to holiday together.
- 10 mins walk to the town centre, Harbour where the Northlink Ferry docks, Cafes, Restaurants, Shops, Pubs, Bus stop and Stromness Tourist information centre.
- There is so much to see and do, right on your doorstep. Innertown Self-catering offers close proximity (10-15 mins by car) to other areas of interest, such as world famous archaeological sites of Maeshowe, Ring of Brodgar, Skara Brae, Standing Stones of Stenness and the newly discovered dig at Ness of Brodgar - dated 800 years older than Stonehenge!
- Or take a trip to Visit 'The old Man of Hoy' standing at 137m, makes it Europe's tallest sea stack.
- Be amazed at the extensive species of birds including puffins, corncrakes and hen harriers and superb free trout fishing, with a choice of a different loch around every corner. There is a shed which may be used to store bikes, fishing gear.
- Stromness is situated on the south west of the Orkney mainland, where the Northlink Ferry, 'Hamnavoe' docks and is steeped in history and has a character of its own. Wander along the cobbled street and browse through the shops full of Orkney handmade crafts - jewellery, pottery, designer knitwear and interior accessories, tapestry, artwork and lots more.
- A minute's drive from your Stromness self-catering apartment, or stroll down the many lanes to the harbour and town centre, for fresh baked bread daily from the local baker, Orkney meat from a 'real' butcher or visit the Orkney fish shop for fresh Orkney crab, lobster and fish.
- Visit the award winning Pier Arts Centre and museum, or treat yourself to a special meal in one of the many restaurants, cafes that use locally sourced ingredients from the land and sea.
- We also have Earl Thorfinn Cottage in Kirkwall available to let.
- Self-Catering Orkney Apartments makes a perfect place from which to switch off, wind down and experience the quieter pace of life that an Orkney Self-catering holiday offers, but still have all the amenities a stones throw away!