Sleeps: 1 - 4 + cot.
Cot / highchair available.
Check our website for Winter Offers.
Visit Scotland: 4 Star.
Low season £250 - £299 pw.
High season £300 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01856 85 1234 or 07885 145 549
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapFor a unique experience, visit Stromness the second largest town in Orkney for a warm Orcadian welcome and stay at Innertown Apartments for luxury comfort, cleanliness, location and value, whether on holiday or business.
28 Feb, 7 Mar
Innertown Apartment's stylish Orkney accommodation is tucked away in its own secluded grounds, on the edge of the historic town of Stromness. Our Apartments Sandstone, Westslate and Granite are three new luxury, modern, purpose-built Orkney apartments. Immaculate, spacious, stylish and beautifully finished Orkney holiday accommodation, situated in a quiet and peaceful location with all the comforts of home while away on holiday or business, with enough room to bring friends, family or colleagues together, in a choice of three apartments with one or two bedrooms, some en-suite.
Stromness Apartments Features
- Sandstone our one bedroom Apartment sleeps 2.
- Westslate - spacious two bedroom, both en-suite sleeps 4 + 1 in cot.
- Granite - two bedroom with large walkin shower. Sleeps 4.
- All Apartments are single story each with their own entrance (only one step up to the door) and ample private parking.
- Bright and airy with views down Scapa Flow, over Orphir hills or over farm land.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Chic fully fitted cream gloss kitchens, modern appliances, Denby crockery and co-ordinated tableware.
- TV, Freeview, DVD, CD, iPod docking station, clock radio.
- Oak or glass tables with leather chairs for dining.
- Open plan living room with cosy cream sofa and leather chairs, scattered cushions.
- Underfloor central heating throughout and cosy cream wool carpets in the bedrooms.
- En-suite bedrooms.
- Bathroom and en-suites all have power showers, tiled floors, sharp white and chrome sanitary wear and heated towel rails.
- Large open area garden grass with trees and farmland around, washing line.
- Sit and relax in the evening with a glass of wine or one of Orkney's famous malt whiskys in the secluded 'suntrap' paved area.
- All to a high standard with oak doors, finishings and ambient lighting to help you relax and enjoy the peace and quiet in an ideal location.
- And only a short walk to the Harbour, Restaurants, Cafe Bar, Shops, Pubs, Pier Arts Centre, Museum, Bus and Ferry Terminal.
- Luxury 4 star, perfect location and value.
- Friday and Saturday check-in on a weekly basis in high season, but out of the main season, special offers, short breaks and discount rates for consecutive weeks are available, as open all year round.
- Our one bedroom stylish apartment is for couples or single occupancy. Bright and airy with views down Scapa Flow and over Orphir Hills.
- Single storey with its own entrance and ample private parking.
- Double bedroom with two built-in wardrobes.
- Open plan spacious chic kitchen. Dining living room with fully fitted high gloss cream kitchen, modern appliances, Denby crockery, ambient lighting, cream sofa, oak table and leather chairs.
- Bathroom with warm tiled floor and sharp white and chrome sanitary wear and heated towel rail, power showers.
- Under floor central heating throughout, and all to a high standard with oak doors and finishings and warm cosy carpets in the bedrooms.
- Selection of Orkney books and guides to browse through at your leisure. You can even feed a carrot to the horses and ponies over the fence or you may spot a wild pheasant from the window.
- Spacious Apartment with very large master and twin bedrooms both en-suite, suitable for two couples or a family. Ample private parking.
- Modern Apartment all on the flat with its own private entrance.
- Large walk-in cupboard perfect for the walking boots and coats.
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining / living room, chic high gloss cream fitted kitchen with centre island, modern appliances, Denby crockery and ambient lighting.
- Master en-suite bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe, king size leather bed and oak furniture.
- Twin bedroom with spacious en-suite bath and shower, fitted wardrobes.
- Under floor central heating throughout and complete to a high standard with oak doors and finishings and cream carpets in the bedrooms.
- All bathrooms have tiled floors and sharp white and chrome sanitary wear with under floor heating and heated towel rails, power showers.
- Secluded patio area to relax and enjoy the evening sun. You can even give a carrot to the friendly horses and ponies in the field or you may spot a wild pheasant from the window.
- Bright and airy two-bedroom Stromness Holiday Apartment, facing the south with views over Orphir hills. Suitable for two couples or a family of four. Ample private parking.
- One double and one twin bedroom both with fitted wardrobes, open plan kitchen, dining / living room, chic high gloss cream kitchen and modern appliances.
- Large walk-in shower with tiled floor, sharp white and chrome sanitary wear and heated towel rail.
- Leather corner sofa, oak and glass furnishings.
- Under-floor central heating throughout. Completed to a high standard with oak doors and finishings and cream carpets in the bedrooms.
Please check out our own website for more details, offers and photographs on each house - please click on website link above!!!
- Stromness is situated on the south west of the Orkney mainland, where the Northlink Ferry, 'Hamnavoe' docks and is steeped in history and has a character of its own. Wander along the cobbled street and browse through the shops full of Orkney hand made crafts - jewellery, pottery, designer knitwear and interior accessories, tapestry, artwork and lots more.
- A minute's drive from your Stromness self-catering apartment, or stroll down the many lanes to the harbour and town centre, for fresh baked bread daily from the local baker and Orkney meat from a 'real' butcher.
- Visit the award winning Pier Arts Centre and museum, or treat yourself to a special meal in one of the many restaurants and caf bars that use locally sourced ingredients from the land and sea.
- There is so much to see and do, right on your doorstep. Innertown Self-catering offers close proximity (10mins by car) to other areas of interest, such as world famous Maeshowe, Ring of Brodgar, Neolithic village of Skara Brae, Standing Stones of Stenness and the newly discovered Ness of Brodgar - dated 800 years older than Stonehenge! Or take a trip to visit 'The Old Man of Hoy' standing at 137m, makes it Europe's tallest sea stack (photo below).
- Be amazed at the extensive species of birds including and puffins, corncrakes and hen harriers and superb free trout fishing, with a choice of a different loch around every corner.
- Innertown's Orkney self catering makes a perfect base from which to switch off, wind down, and experience the quieter pace of life that an Orkney self-catering holiday offers.
- With spotless beaches on your doorstep, wildlife, clean air and ever changing views: you will definitely enjoy your time with us in Stromness on the beautiful Island of Orkney.