Cot by arrangement.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £365 - £695 pw.
Short breaks available November- March:
generally either Friday to Monday (3 nights) or Monday to Friday (4 nights) £238 - £458.
For further details please contact:
Nick or Rod Brew
Tel: 07818 034968
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAbbey Stables is an enchanting, romantic and relaxing holiday retreat. Renovated recently to exacting standards, it combines period ambience, with stylish contemporary amenities, all in a historic setting.
15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr
The cottage is located in a peaceful cobbled courtyard, tucked away in Penzance's old maritime heart. It is a stone's throw from the harbour side (Abbey slip, 50m away, has views over to St Michaels Mount - see photo) and has ready access to over 30 cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants all within a 5 minute walk. The iconic Art Deco salt water baths and sea front promenade are a 2 minute walk. For pedestrian visitors, Penzance railway and bus stations are only a 5 minute walk.
It also provides the perfect base to explore all of West Cornwall, with its sublime scenery, quality dining, lush subtropical gardens and vibrant art scene.
Abbey Stables provides beautifully appointed, luxury accommodation for two within a charming historic building, which dates back to the seventeenth century:
- Enter through the stylishly refurbished Kitchen, with oak worktops, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer and washing machine.
- The travertine floored and tongue & groove panelled Shower-room, features a hydro-shower with monsoon showerhead and massage jets, basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Up 3 steps into the attractive beamed Living/dining area, with quality soft furnishings, painted floor boards, granite chimney breast and walls, overlooking the courtyard garden. The dining table is set beside an opening stable door. The room is spacious and well lit, with comfy sofa for reading, relaxing and HDTV/DVD viewing.
- Pass into the cosy, beamed Bedroom with stain glass panelled door, king-sized painted bedstead and luxury Egyptian cotton bed linen.
- Outside in the attractive courtyard garden, there are table and chairs for alfresco dining.
- Full gas central heating.
- Friday changeover day (alternatives by arrangement).
- Luxury duvets, Egyptian cotton linen and towels are included.
- Full HDTV/DVD.
- No Smoking.
- No Pets.
- Cot available on request.